when it comes to the crunch

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mummy2beslim, 30 December 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am really hoping I can stick with the plan .I have done the same thing year in year out and I think 2008 I have done ww jigsaw cal counting up day down day and now im on sw .I am hoping that paying for it will help me keep motivated .I decided on sw as alcohol is quite high in syns and on ww was having a few drinks 3 times a week then I woul dhave a pizza kebab etc mthat was my choice and it was so easy to just have them .I really need to loose this 2 stone and im hoping I can do it just scred off being here next year in the same sorry state :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissyMV6

MissyMV6 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Clean Eating
    I know where you are coming from..I have done the same in 2008 WW,Jigsaw,Cal Counting,Scottish Slimmers I have done them all and I still weigh the same I did last year:(
    So....I am now determined to stick with this one and give it a good go.
    Good luck
    Angie xx

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    see the thing is with sw hun u can still have what u want hun just make right choices like low syn drinks and chicken kebab no pitta or 7.5 syns for pitta
    or u could have a flexi day

5. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st3lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hope being part of the forum helps you - I always tend to do better when I'm hanging around one board or another regularly and even more so if I join in challenges - gives you some accountability and support in one. As soon as I drift away for a while I start slipping off the diet map so to speak!

Hope SW works for you, don't worry too much about it as you're very much not alone in your struggles :)

6. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    gonna give it my best shot starting tomorrow and gonna really try my best to get this right .I am sure with the support I can do it I come on here most days and also have my own little forum butnot everyone doing sw so i find this forum helps as I can chat to fellow sw buddies mgood luck everyone :wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.