when it comes to the crunch

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
I am really hoping I can stick with the plan .I have done the same thing year in year out and I think 2008 I have done ww jigsaw cal counting up day down day and now im on sw .I am hoping that paying for it will help me keep motivated .I decided on sw as alcohol is quite high in syns and on ww was having a few drinks 3 times a week then I woul dhave a pizza kebab etc mthat was my choice and it was so easy to just have them .I really need to loose this 2 stone and im hoping I can do it just scred off being here next year in the same sorry state :cry:

I know where you are coming from..I have done the same in 2008 WW,Jigsaw,Cal Counting,Scottish Slimmers I have done them all and I still weigh the same I did last year:(
So....I am now determined to stick with this one and give it a good go.
Good luck
Angie xx

see the thing is with sw hun u can still have what u want hun just make right choices like low syn drinks and chicken kebab no pitta or 7.5 syns for pitta
or u could have a flexi day

Hope being part of the forum helps you - I always tend to do better when I'm hanging around one board or another regularly and even more so if I join in challenges - gives you some accountability and support in one. As soon as I drift away for a while I start slipping off the diet map so to speak!

Hope SW works for you, don't worry too much about it as you're very much not alone in your struggles :)

gonna give it my best shot starting tomorrow and gonna really try my best to get this right .I am sure with the support I can do it I come on here most days and also have my own little forum butnot everyone doing sw so i find this forum helps as I can chat to fellow sw buddies mgood luck everyone :wave_cry:

Back