When should I hit ketoses?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by lyniG, 12 June 2010 Social URL.

1. lyniG

lyniG Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone

I'm now on day 4 and from about 3 pm I am seriously struggling. Have stuck to it 100% so far but food is definitely at the forefront of my mind. I ended up dropping family off to macd's thinking i'll go in too and went for petrol instead. Very proud but I thought I would be hitting ketoses by now. Any help grateful x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Ketosis can vary from person to person. Some lucky people hit it in 2/3 days, while others can take up to 6 or even 7 days. As long as you stick to the plan 100% you will get there.

Good Luck
    Clair x

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Very well done on going for petrol.......that was excellent willpower.....you should be there soon, as already said it varies from person to person......keep strong, come on here or in the arcade to keep you busy.......xxx

5. lyniG

lyniG Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you everyone. I used the recipe to make choc muffin and it was just what i needed. I do feel a little hyper after it though hmmmm

6. kimmi

kimmi Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(19.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    stick with it hon, it took me 11 days to hit ketosis, everyones different, its gets better when you are in ketosis, its just some of use take longer to get there

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.