When should I hit ketoses?

lyniG

Hi everyone

I'm now on day 4 and from about 3 pm I am seriously struggling. Have stuck to it 100% so far but food is definitely at the forefront of my mind. I ended up dropping family off to macd's thinking i'll go in too and went for petrol instead. Very proud but I thought I would be hitting ketoses by now. Any help grateful x

Ketosis can vary from person to person. Some lucky people hit it in 2/3 days, while others can take up to 6 or even 7 days. As long as you stick to the plan 100% you will get there.

Good Luck
Clair x

Very well done on going for petrol.......that was excellent willpower.....you should be there soon, as already said it varies from person to person......keep strong, come on here or in the arcade to keep you busy.......xxx

Thank you everyone. I used the recipe to make choc muffin and it was just what i needed. I do feel a little hyper after it though hmmmm

stick with it hon, it took me 11 days to hit ketosis, everyones different, its gets better when you are in ketosis, its just some of use take longer to get there

Back