When snacking comes on what do you do

I snack on: raw carrots, raw cauliflower, fruit (apples are particularly good for curbing sugar cravings), snack-a-jack popcorn (1/2 point per pack of salted), snack-a-jacks (2 points)...erm can't remember anything else :eek: will think about it and come back when I remember more!!

well snacking is a great way to use up those points youre having problems using. Stock up with low fat crisps, some chocolate etc and you can enjoy them guilt free.

I like Melba toast and cheese triangles - one packet of toast is six slices and its only 1 point

Thanks starlight

You are a life saver i have got some of those crisps called morrisons crispy thins low fat i will have to get some melba toasts not bad 1 point for 6 toasts when you keep a track of your points do you write everything in a note book or how do you go on if find writing everything down in detail a bit boring

Hi

When you get the snacking feeling coming on what do you snack on

But you don't need to know this Bethany. As you struggle to eat all your points, you could just have another dinner surely?:confused:

Well yes could have some beans on toast or something like that as well as my tea but would have to make sure i dont have alot of points for the snack

Why not:confused: Aren't you allowed to on WW? I thought you could use the points as you wanted:confused: Aren't you allowed beans on toast for a snack?

Karion youre exactly right you can have more than one meal if you want the main thing is keeping to your points. You can use them any way you like so long as you keep within them.

Theres really no reason to be hungry or not to be able to eat with them.

You can have more than one dinner if its going to help use your points up. Id count beans on toast as a very low point snack, not something that would help me use up lots if I was struggling

Have a glass of milk bethany and tomorrow add something with higher points to your meals. Maybe some olive oil, or cheese.

Back