When snacking comes on what do you do

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

When you get the snacking feeling coming on what do you snack on

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Drink water and eat vegetables!! I believe they are free of points on WW arent they?

4. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I snack on: raw carrots, raw cauliflower, fruit (apples are particularly good for curbing sugar cravings), snack-a-jack popcorn (1/2 point per pack of salted), snack-a-jacks (2 points)...erm can't remember anything else :eek: will think about it and come back when I remember more!!

5. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah

But apples have got points in them

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well snacking is a great way to use up those points youre having problems using. Stock up with low fat crisps, some chocolate etc and you can enjoy them guilt free.

I like Melba toast and cheese triangles - one packet of toast is six slices and its only 1 point

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks starlight

You are a life saver i have got some of those crisps called morrisons crispy thins low fat i will have to get some melba toasts not bad 1 point for 6 toasts when you keep a track of your points do you write everything in a note book or how do you go on if find writing everything down in detail a bit boring

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have a notebook I write down what Ive eaten the points and how many I have left for the day. I start a new page every day. Writing it down is second nature now its the only way to keep track

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

My favourite snack is low fat crisps - I eat loads of them! :eek:)

10. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Have you tried those walkers baked crisps they are nice ive got some crispy thin crisps low fat morrisons make

11. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    But you don't need to know this Bethany. As you struggle to eat all your points, you could just have another dinner surely?:confused:

Starlight likes this.
  12. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well yes could have some beans on toast or something like that as well as my tea but would have to make sure i dont have alot of points for the snack

13. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Why not:confused: Aren't you allowed to on WW? I thought you could use the points as you wanted:confused: Aren't you allowed beans on toast for a snack?

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Karion youre exactly right you can have more than one meal if you want the main thing is keeping to your points. You can use them any way you like so long as you keep within them.

Theres really no reason to be hungry or not to be able to eat with them.

You can have more than one dinner if its going to help use your points up. Id count beans on toast as a very low point snack, not something that would help me use up lots if I was struggling

15. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh i cant be following the ww plan right then if im getting told i should be having another meal

16. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its not a case of you SHOULD be having another meal but if youre feeling the need to snack AND youre struggling to use your points then it makes sense to.

You can eat WHATEVER you want so long as its all within your points. If you have 6 or 7 left at night and are still hungry then theres no point having an apple, having another meal just makes sense

17. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks starlight i understand now same as tonight i have 4 and half points left over but not hungry so how do i go on about that

18. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Have a glass of milk bethany and tomorrow add something with higher points to your meals. Maybe some olive oil, or cheese.

Mini likes this.
  19. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Karion
    I will have to do something cant keep not having all my points else i will be hungry.
    Thanks for your help i like cheese but dont eat it much
    You are really helpful and trying to help me use my points
    Thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.