When to eat your snacks?

sona1980

Gold Member
I duno if im doing this wrong..

I tend to have all my snacks and shakes at work.

I get in to work and have a hot drink.
Then and hour or more later i have my 1st shake. Sometimes like today staraight after the shake i had an apple.

Had a shake for lunch and having my WW chese biccis straight after.

Then gym, and my cereal bar as soon as i come out of gym.

can i eat a snack with my shake? do i need to space it out? i tried that and i felt i was making myself hungrier.. and then the snack wasnt enough.. Not that i ate more but just FELT hungy even after a snack and kinda dissapointed in my snack.

dont know about anyone else i have mine in the morning normally after my first shake @ 8:30 for some reason thats what ive always done then after my lunchtime shake i fill up on water and diet coke till dinner :) always say to my self must space out snacks but everytime they are gone by lunchtime

I tend to get to work about 8.30 and have my shake about 9-9.30.

Snack about 10.30 -11.00

Lunch about 12.30

Snack about 3pm

Dinner about 5.30-6pm

Snack about an hour after

I think so long as you dont need any further snacks you take them when you like. Your body knows how to handle it best but I drink alot of water in order to make me feel fuller ;)

BB

i have my snacks if and when im peckish in between shakes and meals best to have them when hungry rather than forcing youself to space them out and possibly eating when not hungry i think

Back