When to have 4th Pack??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tracey001, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I am on SS+ (4 packs + 200 mls skimmed milk) What is the best time to have the 4th Pack. Yesterday was my 1st day and I had porridge at 9am, soup at 1pm and soup at 5pm and shake at 9pm - is that too late, wasn't really hungry but my CDC said I MUST have all 4 packs.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    9:00pm isn't too late. As long as you are spacing them out well, there isn't a 'too late' time :cool:

If you are on bars, 1/2 a bar mid afternoon and 1/2 in the evening would break the day up well :)

But what you're doing is fine :)

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I have my porridge around 9am, lunch shake or mousse around 1pm, half a choc tetra between 3.30 and 4.30, the other half around 5.30-6.00 and then porridge about 8pm. :)

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Tracey, that sounds fine, i didn't have my last shake to 11 last night!! as long as you are having them i don't think it matters what time it is.

xx

6. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks girls for the quick response.....so far I love this diet......and this forum is great! Need to try and get in a CD clubs now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.