Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When to have 4th Pack??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tracey001, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I am on SS+ (4 packs + 200 mls skimmed milk) What is the best time to have the 4th Pack. Yesterday was my 1st day and I had porridge at 9am, soup at 1pm and soup at 5pm and shake at 9pm - is that too late, wasn't really hungry but my CDC said I MUST have all 4 packs.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    9:00pm isn't too late. As long as you are spacing them out well, there isn't a 'too late' time :cool:

If you are on bars, 1/2 a bar mid afternoon and 1/2 in the evening would break the day up well :)

But what you're doing is fine :)

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I have my porridge around 9am, lunch shake or mousse around 1pm, half a choc tetra between 3.30 and 4.30, the other half around 5.30-6.00 and then porridge about 8pm. :)

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Tracey, that sounds fine, i didn't have my last shake to 11 last night!! as long as you are having them i don't think it matters what time it is.

xx

6. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks girls for the quick response.....so far I love this diet......and this forum is great! Need to try and get in a CD clubs now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.