When To Move Up The Plan??

sugar_snap123

I started at 12stone 1 with a BMI of 27.something. I have been SSing for 2 weeks and a day and so far have lost 10 pounds - making me 11 stone 5.
My goal weight is 10stone or around (probably a little under)

The main reason i chose SS to start is because i wanted to lose maximum weight for my Results Day (which is this thursday) .

The lack of food is really getting to me... still feel headachy and dizzy all the time - i have been in ketosis since day 3.

When should i move up the plan do you guys think?

Thanks
x

Hey Sugar well done on your loss... i think the best person to probably speak to yoour cdc as he/she will know better .

Im her first "client" and she doesnt really know much - but she is brilliant support. When i go for the WI we just chat, i pay, she asks how i feel and stuff and what i can do if i HAVE to go out and stuff like that.. i asked her this morning and she said it was up to me as i didnt have a substantial amount of weight to lose?

x

I moved up when I got to BMI of about 25+a stone and it has been very slow going since then and I have found it quite hard to stay motivated...although saying that I had been on CD for 6 months and had lost about 7+ stone at that point.Do what you think is best for you and def speak to your CDC

well if i moved up and did SS+ when i get to 11 stone..

how long do you think it will take me to get to 10stone on that plan?

i mean, im terrified that i will lose all the weight and then put it all back on after.

x

I don't really have any idea,but from my experience it has slowed to about half a stone a month on 1000,but I only did SS+ for a week and had a big loss.I think the general rule is the longer you spend on the plans and retrain your eating habits the less likely you are to regain.The people who seem to regain are often the ones that do SS for an occasion,eg wedding/holiday and go straight back to their old eating habits.If you change your eating habits you will not regain the weight

my cdc told me that i can start to introduce food in the diet when i reach mid way into the diet . Maybe it might be diffrent for every one .

Yeah, i plan to completely re-vamp my diet and lifestyle.
I mean, my whole life will be changing beginnig of september as i am moving into my own place - so i will have control of what will be in MY fridge!

just wondering how much on average you lose on SS+ .. i know everyone is different but is it alot less than SS?

SS+ is more or less the same weight loss as SS.

Im going to start working up the steps when I have 2 stone to lose

Maybe what ill do is.. carry on with the SS until results day .. then do SS+ on results day - celebration / misery dinner with the parents and OH - chicken salad? and then back to SS properly until around 10 and half stone.

what you think?

x

You should lose a gd amount working up the plans, may be start working up when you are a stone away?

yeah good idea... well in that case..
i only have 5 pounds to go before i move up hehe!!

thanks for all your advice everyone :D

x

i started on ss+ and have had good losses to date. I attempted to do SS for around 10 days but i kept on cheating. Have bnow gone onto 810.

I have my 3 CD's a day a chicken breast for teas and as much cabbage or broccolli that i need i don't really stick to the 3 tablespoons you just need to do whats right for you.

The weight losses are not that different between SS and SS+ i believe from lokoing at others weight loss.

Thanks for sharing that with me... i need to know what will work best..

yeah i have days where i cheat a little.. like today its some toast :(
feel really gutted afterwards though!

maybe ill do SS+ when i reach 11 stone

xx

I've been doing SS for the past 19 weeks and the last 2 I just kept cheating (still lost 3lbs one week tho!!) so I decided to go up to the 810 plan. I still have 23lbs to go till goal but I am happy to loose the rest slowly now. Only you can decide what is best for you your CDC is there for advice not to tell you what to do - its your body and it depends on how you feel. The 810 is great btw tuna, chicken, cottage cheese mmmmm yummy!!

Back