when to start ss+

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
I have been pondering whether or not to move up a plan but wondered what ss+ entails and when is best time to start?? Im 12 stone 6 and my goal is 11 stone

Hey hunny, i moved up to SS+ after 3 weeks of SSing, i think it was more a boredom thing and the fact i didnt want to be doing SS+ for just a week then moving my way up the plans, I think everybody generally does what feels right for them.

I have enjoyed doing SS+ but have to move on to 810 now as my BMI is now below 25.

Do you have a the info you require for SS+ i.e meals etc..?

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Debs x

Well im finding myself pickin been on ss for 6 weeks lost 22lbs so far got 20 to go (i think) what do u do on it

Well im finding myself pickin been on ss for 6 weeks lost 22lbs so far got 20 to go (i think) what do u do on it

If you picking hunny it may be time to move up to SS+ i think it has worked for me because i had real food to look forward to. wait a sec and i will get u the info x

you would be surprised how much of a difference it makes to have that small meal, try splitting your packs too so you have more (psychologically that is ;)) per day.

If you are 5ft 8 or above you will need 4 cd packs if you are below 5ft 8 you will need 3 cd packs and allowances for meals taken from the list below:-

one white and green meal daily,

a) 120g chicken
b) 190g cod, haddock or other white fish
c) 250g steamed tofu
d) 200g quorn
e) 180g tuna (in water)
f) 225g cottage cheese

Add two tablespoons of any of the following:-
Asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, courgettes, cucumber, lettuce (all kinds), Spinach.

No salt allowed but you can use calorie free dressings and seasonings. Avoid all oil based salad dressings and those containing fat.

i tend to do the portion of chicken or turkey grilled with cucumber and lettuce with a small amount (1 tablespoon of fat free dressing)

Or the cottage cheese or tuna in springwater portion with celery and cucumber (can you tell i dont like veg, lol)

i didnt think that such small values would fill me up but they do, evenings used to be a terrible weakness for me too but i now realise that it wasnt the case that i was hungry, just picking for pickings sake. A total habit for me.

Good luck hunny, you have done really well so far,

Onwards and downwards :D

Debs x

Yeah might do one last week on ss put my head down and see if its still same ill move up

Back