WHEN TWO BECAME ONE

Cuddly

I have added some photos of me and my hubby, we have lost 10st 3lb between us, hence the caption "when two became one" :D

wow you guys look just fab! and sooo much younger! well done to both of you for doing so fabulously!!

xx

just looking at you guys there , you both look so much younger . wow brill

That really is brilliant, thanks for sharing your photos - you must be so proud of yourselves and each other ..... you both look wonderful :)

hi, i cantsee them, when i try to look at peoples lbums i always get this message...
vampalicious, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
does anyone know why this happens?
thanks.

hi, i cantsee them, when i try to look at peoples lbums i always get this message...
vampalicious, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
does anyone know why this happens?
thanks.

You need to have atleast 50 posts to view people's albums and profiles.

Aww you two have done brilliantly and you look so much younger and healthy. May I ask who your CDC is because am in Nottingham too.

Brilliant photo of the two of you and I agree you both look so much younger and very healthy!

Well done both of you, fantastic achievement:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Great photo! Can't believe how much younger you both look!!

xx

Just how much younger do you two look OMG what an acheivement x

:DThanks everyone:D
:109:MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Back