When was your worst day?

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
When you started? I've heard day 2 and day 4/5 as supposed to bad?

Just so I know im normal come these days haha

TODAY
LOL day 4, I've had some ham this after =noon and just now a bit of cheese. Going bed in a bit before I attack my son's chocolate spread

Yeah, days 4-5 were bad for me. Having said that, you still have 'bad' days throughout the diet.......... you just know they pass :)

For me it was days 5 and 6 - almost unbearable - then as if by magic, it all came right.
GSQ

yesterday was so hard for me (day 5) i picked up the chocolate but managed to put it down, I was craving something sweet in the evening but couldnt hav a shake as id already had 3 plus some steak. i had a flavoured water which curbed it a bit

Yesterday lol! I watched as my family had a big english breakfast and ever since I was in a foul mood because I couldn't have any. So later in the evening I ate a few meatballs and more meal replacement bars than I should have. :p:

I think day 2 was worst for me. Although in general I think the first 3 days are the worst. Feel alright at the moment (day 9)!

Strawb x

lozoo have you tried dr pepper zero? It's really nice if you need a sweet fix x

For me a difficult day is one when the little evil thought that I could go for a little something (e.g.: yesterday-nachos) goes through my defenses, and sounds feasible. In all normal days is just soup-soup-soup and all other foods are absolutely out of the question. In a bad day I get images in my head of me eating whatever I am craving at, than I find myself planning to buy a pack or whatever, or to go to the fridge.. And than I am miserable for the rest of that day. I got these bad days every 4-5 days in the first 3 weeks, and after that I feel like there is one every other day. However, still holding on.

Back