When will i be in ketosis??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by go-slim, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. go-slim

go-slim Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    Hi .. its my day third.. & i m feeling Ok not so hungry at all.. just want to ask how would i feel i m in ketosis?>? and when would it be?

so far i hv lost 6 lbs in 3 days.. can i still lose more in a week to go.. or will it just stuck.. i m so much excited how it will go??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi go slim! well done on the fab loss so far!!. Its hard to know if you'll loose more or not, on my day 3 I had lost 5lbs and had convinced myself Id be down loads then by weigh day (day 8) but was "only" down 7lbs and was really disappointed (see!! this is why its so important to stay off the scales :))

Most report going into ketosis on day 3,4 or 5. But everyone is different - I didnt go into it until day 8. You will have stinky breath, feel really cold and some report a heightened energy and better mood!! hope it happens for you soon.

Best of luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.