When will i see that gage move on the scales?

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
Well, its my second day and im feeling pleasantly content at the moment.

Ive been hopping on and off the scales hoping to see some sort of weight loss. But its not really moved at all. :(

(I know its only day 2, but i thought i would of lost atleast something by now!)

How long was it before you the scales starting moving?

Thanks
Mellum x

Everyone is different. I knw we shouldnt go on and off the scales and should stick the chemists ones but I can never help myself. I restarted on Monday after my wedding and had gained a whopping 18 lbs (over the course of a month and all my own falt) but 8 lbs are off already and its the start of day 3 for me. The weight will drop of you this first week, weather it starts day one or ait all comes off on teh 7 day,mark my words it'll come off!X

about day 4 for me but dont get disheartened use your pharmacists scales as your official one hun x

I'd go with what pineapple said.

I know it's hard to resist the temptation of jumping on the scales every five minutes but I seriously think it's best not to so you see a maximum loss at the pharmacy every week. If you get on the scales every day and see a loss of 1, 2 or even 3lb every day, it's not as good as resisting the urge to check and on your WI being told that you've lost 10, 11 or 12lb :D

So far I've managed not to sneak a peek :D

If you loose 5 pounds in a week, then thats 0.7 pounds a day and 0.02 pounds an hour!!

I wouldnt worry about the scales - just believe that you will loose at least a stone a month, follow the program, keep positive, stay active and busy... and bobs your uncles... it will work! Just like magic! xox

and fanny is your auntie!

Take a fools advice. Throw that scales up in the attic for a few weeks cause it will read different to the one in the chemist and ull build urself up and be disapointed. The surprise is brill on the day of ur weigh in...... Hide it just till u get settled into the diet.

Throw away the scales - they will just mess with your head - as above - if you stick to the plan you will lose - simple!!!

The high of getting weighed in each week is just fantastic so why spoil the surprise by doing it every day!!!

Thanks for the replys.

The scales are now safely packed and sealed in a box now.
But i couldnt resist on weighing myself one more time tho, and its going down, by an incy bit..but still :)

Lol Good on you for hiding them away hun :)

im a believer in sticking to the chemists scales
a)gives you something to look forward to
b)your weight can go up and down as much as 6lbs in a day
so step away from the scales you will deffo be losing how cant you xx

Best advice. Although it has taken me over 2 months to stick to it:D Markodie is right too, those scales - they mess with your head! We've all been there honey.:)

just joined in the no weighing at home brigade.

decided to wait for my official WI on satuday

getting worried now incase the weight losses slow right down and don't want to be disheartened

Back