When will my energy come back????????

anne-mariep

Silver Member
I'm on my 8th day and to be honest i feel utterly horrible. I have no energy at all i can barely make it up half a flight of stairs without having to stop. This is the worst day so far and i Just dont understand why its happening now. All my collegues were really worried about me and they started saying this is really unhealthy etc I totally believe in this and really want to continue but i really need to know is this normal? Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Yes hun I went through that exact same feeling. It was bizarre.... I'd had my weigh in etc and should have been on top of the world but for a few days I just had to go to bed and could barely move.

I think it's case of our bodies adapting. To start with our bodies use up easy stock piles of energy...but when re really have to convert the fat into glycogen it can hit us and make us tired. I felt terrible...but now...on day 18...I feel great.

Chin up and you WILL get through it. Get a good night's sleep and I bet that by tomorrow you'll be feeling better. Also...make sure you're keeping up your water. I know that the first week I was downing loads but I'm not having as much as I was...and I notice that if I'm having less I feel much worse in myself.

Take care- you WILL get through it

xxx

Thanks i really was starting to get worried coz i barely have enough energy to walk. I done alot of walking the last two days so i was hoping it was just tiredness. I couldnt imagine giving up now it would be such a waste.

All i can say is thank god for this forum i was worrying all day about this and all i wanted was to get advice from people who understand.

I hope you get some energy i keep hearing about bursts of energy when in ketosis but it never happened to me i even had to re-feed fr a week while i pack and move house as i had none i sat there looking at the mammoth task that had to be done but monday come hell or high water im back 100%
hope you get some back

debz x

hey i felt like this but once i reached the 3 week mark i got loads of energy then you just forget how lired and energyless you felt its gr8 xx

Hi, you are over the worst of it now babe, over the coming days you will start to feel full of energy and this feeling will be a distant memory. When you get the energy feeling time just flies by, and before you know it, next thing your slim! Simples!

Back