• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When would I need to start re-feed ???

I think the average weight loss on LT is a stone per month, depending on how much weight you have to lose. Sorry I can't help you with the refeed question but I'm sure there will be an expert along soon that can! I'm guessing at 1-2 weeks before 8th Dec for refeed?

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, you need a week minimum to re-feed. There's a really handy sticky about it above all our posts. I'm starting re-feed on Saturday, in preparation for going away on the 13th.

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Christmas in Oz, how lovely!

My guess would be 3, maybe 4, stone by the start of December. You could continue to lose during your refeed week as well.

Have a great time. Whereabouts in Oz are you going?

x

Thanks u all for the info. I'm going to Perth, my bessie friend been there for 10 yrs, treating myself as i will be 40 while i'm there, can't wait but what would make it even better is if I was a nice trim size 12 and i'm sure i'll get there with all u guys and ur support.. i really appreciate it xxxx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Perth is beautiful. We were there 8 years ago and loved it. Seriously thought about moving over there but eldest daughter was not keen at all and didn't want to screw her up!

Have a fantastic time.

x

Thanks I'll certainly try my best... Hoping I'll meet Mr Right(do they exist)and not come home lol xx

want to wish u a great time in oz and best of luck in reaching ur goalxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks gerrie.. never been so determined. Good luck to you also xxxxxxxx