When would I need to start re-feed ???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Monkeymoo, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Monkeymoo

Monkeymoo Full Member

I'm off to Oz in Dec for Xmas, New Year and my 40th.. I go on 8th Dec and was just wondering when I would need to start the re-feed ???

Also is 4 1/2 - 5 stone a realistic target for then ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think the average weight loss on LT is a stone per month, depending on how much weight you have to lose. Sorry I can't help you with the refeed question but I'm sure there will be an expert along soon that can! I'm guessing at 1-2 weeks before 8th Dec for refeed?

4. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, you need a week minimum to re-feed. There's a really handy sticky about it above all our posts. I'm starting re-feed on Saturday, in preparation for going away on the 13th.

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Christmas in Oz, how lovely!

My guess would be 3, maybe 4, stone by the start of December. You could continue to lose during your refeed week as well.

Have a great time. Whereabouts in Oz are you going?

x

7. Monkeymoo

Monkeymoo Full Member

Thanks u all for the info. I'm going to Perth, my bessie friend been there for 10 yrs, treating myself as i will be 40 while i'm there, can't wait but what would make it even better is if I was a nice trim size 12 and i'm sure i'll get there with all u guys and ur support.. i really appreciate it xxxx

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Perth is beautiful. We were there 8 years ago and loved it. Seriously thought about moving over there but eldest daughter was not keen at all and didn't want to screw her up!

Have a fantastic time.

x

9. Monkeymoo

Monkeymoo Full Member

Thanks I'll certainly try my best... Hoping I'll meet Mr Right(do they exist)and not come home lol xx

10. gerrie01

gerrie01 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    want to wish u a great time in oz and best of luck in reaching ur goalxxxxxxxxxxx

11. Monkeymoo

Monkeymoo Full Member

Thanks gerrie.. never been so determined. Good luck to you also xxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.