When you feel like giving in........

RuthG

Gold Member
Hi all! I just wanted to share my experience over the last few weeks. As you can see my last 3 weight loss results have been a bit bizzare. 2 weeks ago I lost 3lbs and last week I only lost 2lbs. I was gutted. I wasn't even acheiving the average losses for CD on SS. I even said to my CDC that I could have lost that on slimming world. However I persevered, stuck with it 100% and lo and behold I has an amazing loss this week, 9lbs! I'm not saying that this will happen for everyone, just that sometimes your body doesn't always perform the way that you would like it too, but stick with CD, and the weight will come off!

CD rocks!

Well said :) xx

Wow Hun, Thats Fab...

excellent weight loss hon, I am so pleased for you. Every lb off is a step in the right direction and yes you could lose 1 - 2lb a week on Slimming world. I have lost nearly three stone on CD and recently looked back on my slimming world records (yes I've done em all!!!) It took me a year to lose three stone with slimming world, I have been doing CD since mid-march!!! I know which one I'm sticking with even though I still find it hard I just know it's the right one for me. xx

Ruth that's fab, well worth the wait.

xxx

Just amazing, when my losses slow ill look back on this x

Ruth,
Your so right hon! 9 lbs is an amazing loss.. and you have done so well.. whenever I had smaller losses eventually I have a bigger loss too.. not like 9 lbs though.
Well done you!! x

Well done!
Thank you for this post!
I started CD SS today and i know to carry on even if i have a small weight loss in the future.
Thanks hun and well done for your 9lbs!

33lb in six weeks in incredible - it just shoes that it does work in the end. I think we get really impatient on this diet as it's so challenging!

Back