When you go to weigh in

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
I have my WI first thing Thursday morning at 9.30am and I tent to drink a cuppa tea beforehand. Do you think this may hinder my weightloss for when I get weighted, or is it something I don't need to worry about? What do you guys do beforehand, do eat anything or drink something or absoutley nothing?

I have a cuppa before class using my healthy extra for my milk but i dont have my breakfast till i get back home. My class is a thursday morning at 9.30 am. I always though go to the toilet before i leave the house and nip off to the toilet there aswell before i weigh. Dont know if it makes a difference but i am in the habit now in making sure my bladder is empty before weighing x

mines on a thursday 9.30 to i have a drink about 7.30 when im sorting the kids out then dont have anything till ive been weighed

If it's something you do EVERY WI then no, it won't hinder your losses at all.

I weigh in on Wednesday evening (eeek tonight!). I have breakfast and lunch, but don't have dinner until afterwards. I'm sure you'd be fine to have a cup of tea before if you wanted :)
Zoe

I have to smile - my W.I is in the evening and I don't drink anything past 1 pm or eat anything past 1 pm before weigh in at 7 and I eat very 'light' during the day - having 11ies - an apple and mullerlight (maybe) and one sandwich with thinly sliced meat and salad at 1 pm - that is it.

I take a banana and a small pack of biscuits with me to weigh in with a cuppa at class and then come home to my dinner at 8 pm.

IF you started off having that cuppa before class though - then continuing to do so won't hinder your weight loss.

You guys are lucky that you have your weigh in in the morning. My one is at 5:30 so i make sure i eat light food like salads before 2. I tend to eat weetabix on weigh in days so that by lunch time im not too hungary. So far apart from one week where i maintained i have had a loss x A cup of tea shouldnt make a difference because i think if im not mistaken it takes around half an hour or so for liquid to go through the body and come out again xx

Back