When you have to lose half of yourself...

Great, another lb gone forever :) Suit sounds lovely, and smart! good luck with the new job. Very sensible to remove batteries from scale. givethem to someone to hide from you too ;)...in the past, i had to ask hubby to hide the scales from me, to stop my scale hopping. Now I can leave scales in the bathroom and ignore them until monday mornings! it becomes second nature to avoid them...eventually! :)

Hi! Just came across this thread and it's great inspiration! Personally, I need to lose around half my weight and it's only day 5 so far on SS+. My motivation is that I too no longer want to hide from mirrors and camera's, like I have done for the last 10 years. I feel like I've lost too many memories :blush: but I'm ready now and I want to start making new one's of a hopefully slimmer me.

Congrats to all for your weight losses so far :)

Hi I just wanted to add my thank you for posting you are really helping me when I am struggling I too have over 10 stone too lose and it's hard to imagine that it's possible until you read of your successes so a big thank you for sharing. I am on 2nd week of a vlcd which is not too bad n I lost 11 lb in first week but another 144 lbs to go. My dream is to be able to sit down without having to have a look to check how strong I think the chair is I know I do it so quickly I don't think anyone notices or understands why I decide to stand at bbqs all night when they have picnic benches or plastic chairs to choose from.

I'm with you there Amandadur about checking if the seats are strong enough, one of the worst thing that is for me.

Thanks James also wanted to say i hope your mums doing well, my mums had three brain tumours removed in the last ten years and I know what your going through its a lot of worry n all the doctors seem to speak a different language but it's amazing how quick the body recovers n how mums bounce back.

Hi! Just came across this thread and it's great inspiration! Personally, I need to lose around half my weight and it's only day 5 so far on SS+. My motivation is that I too no longer want to hide from mirrors and camera's, like I have done for the last 10 years. I feel like I've lost too many memories :blush: but I'm ready now and I want to start making new one's of a hopefully slimmer me.

Congrats to all for your weight losses so far :)

Awww, how sweet you are! You've made my day! When I started the diet, I didn't think I could go that far. And now I just don't think about food at all. It feels weird!

Hi I just wanted to add my thank you for posting you are really helping me when I am struggling I too have over 10 stone too lose and it's hard to imagine that it's possible until you read of your successes so a big thank you for sharing. I am on 2nd week of a vlcd which is not too bad n I lost 11 lb in first week but another 144 lbs to go. My dream is to be able to sit down without having to have a look to check how strong I think the chair is I know I do it so quickly I don't think anyone notices or understands why I decide to stand at bbqs all night when they have picnic benches or plastic chairs to choose from.

Thanks hunny.I know what you mean about chairs: I am the same!! I can't think of anything more humiliating :eek: One day we will be able to throw ourselves at any chair without a care in the world :D

Well, today I had the afternoon off so I wen to the charity shop to get rid of more clothes. I seem to be getting slimmer very quickly at the moment. It must be because I am on my feet all the time: no time to sit down behind my desk when I have a classroom full of boys to "tame" ;) I even had to go get some more clothes and I bought a skirt :eek: It is still a tiny bit tight (although I could still wear it now) but soon it will look perfect! I can't believe I got a skirt...

I also really have to do something about my wedding and engagement rings: they are sliding off my finger and I will lose them if I am not careful.

I wonder what I will look like at Christmas. For once, I won't feel ashamed when people take pictures or comment on each other's clothes. But it feels weird to think that in 4 months I will be a new person physically... Do you see what I mean? I am kind of excited and scared at the same time...

I know exactly what you mean book-worm, it is so exciting and a little scary..but boy, it feels so good!!!! :)

Loving your happiness that is flowing from your threads, you are doing so very well hun x

Woohoo to buying a skirt and be very careful with your rings, mine are spinning around my fingers too! :)

Oh if I could see pictures of us this Christmas!! But unfortunately, I don't have a time machine :(

Well, I think I sound happy because my weight is making happier everyday. I am feeling better, more at ease. It is the only thing that is going in the right direction at the moment, so I make sure to celebrate my small achievements :D

Back