When you're really really good.. ?

Wobble Wonder

How much would you expect to lose in a week?

I know with different metabolisms, make-up, weights etc.. that we're all different but I'm just curious to know if you don't mind sharing! :D

Well wobble, I lost 9lb and I was elated x wish I could do another megga weight loss, what a start x

ive varied between 3 & 5 lbs on good weeks... now im near target im not expecting it to be as much

during attack it was 6 lbs otherwise its about 3-4 lbs a week for me too!

I've been having slight concessions since day 1 (squash etc) and would have said 1-2 lb a week until I counted it, it's been 9 weeks (on week 10 now) and I've lost 30 so I'd say 2-3 a week (plus an attack of 8). Not advocating cheating, just saying I might lose more without the juice! Bear in mind I had 56lb to lose so it was going to start faster, had just never imagined this quickly!

I vary between 1 and 3 lbs on average! Occasional 4 and 5 lbs!!!

After Attack I never managed more than 2lb a week I think. And I was definitely good all the way - defo no cheats. But I do have large tablespoons for measuring my oatbran :-D

After Attack I never managed more than 2lb a week I think. And I was definitely good all the way - defo no cheats. But I do have large tablespoons for measuring my oatbran :-D

I measure my oat bran large as well - it makes for a better pancake in my opinion and it hasn't altered my losing when I am following everything the dukan way.

Thank goodness for oat bran! haha

And in the spirit of Easter candy everywhere... :17729:

how long is a piece of string? ;)

4 in attack and between 1 - 2.
8lbs to go and its hard to lose 1 but its the only blip I have had on Dukan. I lost weight every week for 28 weeks and for me thats whats important ...............

Large tablespoons are a must for oatbran measuring!!!LOLOLOLOL! x

Large tablespoons are a must for oatbran measuring!!!LOLOLOLOL! x

:D:D

We had some discussions on this ages ago and everyone went an measured / weighed their portions and I think we came to a range of 20-35 gr for a TB of oatbran?

My tablespoons do hold exactly 15ml liquid but they're quite big so slightly heaped they come up as a larger portion than someone using a deeper but smaller diameter spoon that is also 15ml...

nooooo Anja... 15g per spoonful of oatbran so 30g total!

At least we all know now that Anja uses buckets to measure her oatbran ;). That's an amazing thread you linked, Anja. We started out talking about oatbran and ended up on Christmas and cheese! lovely memories!

I used to weight my tbsp...its less religious now and I use a measuring spoon. I remember the days of looking for exactly 28g on the scales!

Suppose im averaging 2lbs a week with 2 full weeks off in the middle and i havent really been 100% for the past couple of weeks!

Back