Where and Whose group do you go to?

Just found a new group that is starting up next Wednesday in Ash (Aldershot) so will be going there, it's a bit closer to me than Guildford!

The person who started this thread Tracie she is my best friend :)x !!
Im Sarah and i go to vicki's monday 10pm group and sometimes, tuesday 5pm group. I live in Weston-Super-Mare.

I'm Claire and I go to Mandy's class on a Tuesday at 7.30pm in South Ham, Basingstoke.

I go to Louise's class in Bisley. Haven't seen any match yet! LOL

I go to Helen's class at 5.30pm on mondays in westbury-on-trym,bristol.

Me and my OH go to Gordon's group in Middleton St. George, a small village near Darlington

I'm Tara and i go to Vanessa's group on a Wednesday in Old Town, Eastbourne, East Sussex, or a Monday at the Elim Centre on Hartfield Road, and they have just changed consultants.

I'm Jen and I go to Tracy's group in North London on Wednesday evening.

I go to Kirsten's group on Monday's 7pm in Cheadle (Was at the Cross Keys Pub, but moving to the church this week)

Just noticed this post - thanks for the bump Claireybella!

Gatley, so just up the road from you really.

I also used to live in Daisy Hill, Westhoughton. I get around a bit eh? :)

That's probably the nearest match I've found yet! I live just outside of central Manchester, near the hospitals. The Burnage group just has more convenient timings for me!

Gatley is a lovely place to live, quite a lot of my family live there. I used to hate staying over with the aeroplanes, but sleep through it now :) xxx

Last edited:
Back