Where are all the guys?

yorkplumber

Although normally I would love the female to male ratio to be like it is on this website but....where are all the guys? Every post i read is by a woman- Now, i know you women like to talk but c'mon guys lets man up and get the comments a flowing!!

Although normally I would love the female to male ratio to be like it is on this website but....where are all the guys? Every post i read is by a woman- Now, i know you women like to talk but c'mon guys lets man up and get the comments a flowing!!

My hubby is doing SW with me but I am afraid to say you wont see him here... too busy on his army and motorbike sites and spending a fortune on e-BAY on bike new parts!! .. lol x

No there was a few, but we ate them, well they are free on a red day after all! ;)

Haven't you read my tag line? I'm really a 90 year old bloke ;)

I reckon they all think we are mental & have left. Though tbh, I'd prefer a few more blokes on here, you tend to be less sensitive & more okay with tough love :)

Last edited:
Shirleen said:
No there was a few, but we ate them, well they are free on a red day after all! ;)

kingleds said:
Haven't you read my tag line? I'm really a 90 year old bloke ;)

I reckon try all honk we are mental & have left. Though tbh, I'd prefer a few more blokes on here, you tend to be less sensitive & more okay with tough love :)

You two are hilarious :8855:

I wish there were more men on here too, women can be too touchy and sensitive.......2 very annoying traits!! Need more rough n ready blokes!!!! :)

There used to be a few but they probably got fed up along with some of the other regulars who have disappeared recently.

I wish there were more men on here too, women can be too touchy and sensitive.......2 very annoying traits!! Need more rough n ready blokes!!!! :)

Yup Cupcake likes em rough....and ready.....or just blokes lol!

big bear said:
There used to be a few but they probably got fed up along with some of the other regulars who have disappeared recently.

Yep-sad but true! Circes never came back did she-that was a loss and a half to this forum-she was a legendary font of knowledge

Welshtigger said:
Yep-sad but true! Circes never came back did she-that was a loss and a half to this forum-she was a legendary font of knowledge

Definitely, was thinking about the number of 'oldies' that don't post on here anymore. Sad as they really gave great advice & the way things are going on here at the mo many more will probably follow. :-(

ohhh what have i missed?? what happened on here that made everyone want to leave? :( I remember circes...she gave really good advice! xx

awww thank you!!! Bummed out tho as i am seriously struggling to lose the last stone...scales do not want to budge! Found that picture today on a friends old bebo (yes bebo!!) page so made a new before and after to tell myself that even tho its hard now...ive come so far!I dont think i recognise myself lol xxx

Bubbles1984 said:
ohhh what have i missed?? what happened on here that made everyone want to leave? :( I remember circes...she gave really good advice! xx

We can't say as we might offend someone rotfl....

Yep we are in it together & we can make it! Xxx

I have to say I have been a "stalker" of some recent interesting threads, and WOW some people ARE touchy!! I admire your patience :eek::eek: I agree men are a bit more thick skinned LOL!

Well im here anyway but sad to hear that people have been leaving the forums, i must admit it seems a lot quieter than it was when i originally started using it about 3 years ago.

Cant anyone make contact with the people who left to see whats wrong?

Back