Where are all the guys?

Yay let's all be friends again! :) :D

Not enough blokes, we need some sexual tension.....where's that Hotties thread.....

Well whats happened here then! I feel a littel bit used and hijacked, my thread has turned into a handbags at 20 paces brawl......And i have front row seats whoop whoop, carry on regardless and dont let me stop you. In fact wait, ill ship over some mud and well make it a an official minimins mud wrestling event.

Move over chisora and haye...Its the ladies turn lol

yorkplumber said:
Well whats happened here then! I feel a littel bit used and hijacked, my thread has turned into a handbags at 20 paces brawl......And i have front row seats whoop whoop, carry on regardless and dont let me stop you. In fact wait, ill ship over some mud and well make it a an official minimins mud wrestling event.

Pmsl!

You wanna watch it or we'll be putting that plunger to use! :eek: (I loves me a good strong plumbing ;) )

Back