Where are all the Weight Watchers ???? new and regular ones ???

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
I know I am just as guilty in not posting much these days :p:ashamed0005:, but where is everyone else :eek:, seem so ghastly quiet on here these days!

I tend to lurk a lot :D as I dont have anything interesting to say but going to make a renewed effort to try to post a bit more. :character00148:

I want to loose 12lbs to get back to my target, and need a good kicking to help me get there as I so easily fall off the wagon! :doh:. .

Boredom at work is my main problem as have a dull office job doing accounts and admin all day and there is a tuck shop downstairs which often calls out to me. :party0051:

Home am not too bad as have many things to keep me occupied, mainly my furry creatures of which I have many!! :D:D:D

Heres to posting a bit more often. :bliss:

Deb x

Hi Deb,

Im planning on joining WW tomorrow. Have been doing cambridge for about 5 weeks now. It is dreadfully quiet on here :(
Im the same. I do accounts admin too and its such a boring job!! No tuck shops but plenty of newsagents around! I didnt join the October challenge cos I thought it might have been a bit late but I will definately start a November one!

hi Deb, i'm around !!
my diary is in the diaries section & no-one from WW visits me there :cry:, i pop in on others & read but, like you don't post too much.
xx

Maybe WW is such a brilliant diet that nobody feels the need to come on here for support?

No, we're just having a quiet spell, it happens sometimes, mostly at weekends.

We're all still here Debs. Ive been working all weekend. Clair is on holiday. Jools was around yesterday.

Marie, nails, andi & co wont be far away - I hope :)

Glad youre back with us though

Hi I'm here lol!
Been quite busy past few weeks, you're right Sweetpea, it is a great diet, although I think we all need support sometimes! Sorry for not posting much, will try and get on a bit more often :D
xx

We are all a load of lurkers. :D:D:D:D:D

WW is a brilliant way to loose weight if you stick with it. :p I know it works for me when i am not tempted off the straight and narrow. !! :giggle:(which can happen all to easily ..eek! )

Deb x

Im here ... I tend to have a day where I post to everyone and then I don't come on here for a few days!

Hope you are all ok girlies!

xx

Back