where are the results

clair-louise

Im on day 11 and lost 8lbs on my weigh in and prob a couple more since then but I'm looking in the mirror and I still look the same!! When did others start to see a difference??

I am sure there is a difference, you see yourself every day so you will be the last to notice it. :confused:I think I can see a difference in my mid-rif already and also think my bum doesn't stick out quite so far, :eek:maybe thats wishful thinking, but my knickers have been comfy for 2 days now:D

I don't think that I look much different, but my work trousers tell me a different story :D So your clothes are a good indicator. I've lost a stone and a half and I am starting to get comments from people. I'm in it for the long haul so the next time my team come into the office for a meeting they wont recognise me. LOL

For me it's usually about 3 weeks in before I can really tell.

Loo Joanna I'm the same - I need to see immediate results to keep me going! The weekly weigh in will help kept you motivated :-D

Hello there - I noticed your discussion on seeing the difference.

It's fabulous news you can't because it means you are loosing the most harmful sort of fat - visceral fat around your organs. I could feel a few days in that I could breathe deeper - maybe you will notice that too.

Good luck and keep going cos it works!

Ali

That's a really good point about visceral fat; and my chemist says that the second week is usually slow and you see another big result in week 3. I don't think I look much different but I lost 5lbs this week. Maybe using a tape measure would reassure you? x

Hi guys, I felt the same during the early weeks. I have just started week 4 and I can tell you the hubby has really started to notice lol! I first noticed clothes fitting easier - about week 2/3 and now i dont even undo them, they just pull up and down. But I have lots of energy and i feel superb. To be honest i cant quite believe i have reached week 4...time really does fly. Keep at it girls! xxx

I'm on day 11 and I def see the difference in my face! I'm starting to look like myself again with all the puffiness gone! I def feel deflated too so I think all the fluid has gone.....just the fat to follow!!! Everyone is doing amazing x

was about 3 weeks for me also. go with your clothes, they are the best way, when they start feeling lose. im on week 10, started at size 20, 10 weeks later, im size 14 top, 16 bottom and finally happy with the way i look. when ive done diets before, ive never been happy til i was size 8 / 10 and ALWAYS put it all weight back on, but im loving my curves now :)

good luck with it, dont be too hard on yourself. results will come, i promise x x

Back