Where are you all hiding!!!??

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Hello Lovelies

Where are you all hiding?? How was Xmas and New Year for you,, have you stuck to plan, or did it go a little off track?? If so how do you plan to pull it back? I miss seeing all your daily news... it seems awfully dead here at the moment.

Happy New Skinny 2010

Jez
xx

i agree it is so quiet here
xmas and new years was wonderful :)
exercise levels are up, training more intense it is amazing, and eating is right :) 6 meals a day perfect meals and plenty of water :D did treat myself today, :)
how was your xmas and new years hon
x

I am still here honey. I have become more of a reader than a poster these days.

I enjoyed Christmas & New Year very much - I did over indulge on some days and I am expecting a gain but I am not concerned.

I am joining Rosemary Conley next week too. I like their exercise classes and I have spoken to the lady and she said I can go on a maintenance calorie allowance.

Glad to hear others enjoyed themselves.

Kat xx

I am joining Rosemary Conley next week too. I like their exercise classes and I have spoken to the lady and she said I can go on a maintenance calorie allowance.

Glad to hear others enjoyed themselves.

Kat xx

Hi Kat :)

Will that still work within the RTM format?

Hi Jezz and Ken - just feeling a bit quiet these days, me. But looking in. :)

I did indulge a bit more then I should have - more due to emotions then holiday. Bloody emotions still can have a very VERY strong pull.

But, been good as gold since Boxing Day and the scales have reversed their direction. :)

Hi Guys, As you have probably read in my other posts, I have gone back to abstinence. I was very naughty over xmas and that coupled with the fact that I didn't get to goal origianlly had made the decision for me. At least this time I only have about 2.5 to 3 stone to loose rather than 6 does make me feel a bit better.

Glad everyone else on RTM is still doing well. Hope you all had a good xmas and new year x x

I only have 2 weeks of RTM left to go! It has flown by!

Sorry to hear you have had an emotional time hun but well done for getting back on track since boxing day :)

I am really looking forward to having my routine back tomorrow!

Kat xx

Hi Kat :)

Will that still work within the RTM format?

I've been pretty naughty through xmas. I hurt my back at work then sprained my ankle when I slipped on some ice, so excerise is out for a week or so.
Even though I've been bad, I'm back on the wagon and I've learnt a few things. I'll gain this week but I think I've learnt my lessons, I'm trying not to beat myself up about it and I'm confident that I can get it together.
Hope everyones had a good holiday!!

i had a couple of days where i over indulged :) but hey it aint going to become an every day thing, ive actually decided since im exercising quite alot, ive allowed myself a cheat meal every fortnight, not cheat day but cheat meal :) actually i call it a little reward, as im done with shopping new clothes :) i wish everybody the best for 2010 :D

Hi All -
I go back to work tomorrow ...we scots get an extra day's holiday - usually to recover from hangover but this year to dig out of the snow!
Had a pretty good holiday season - had a few little treats but the dog helped by pinching my chocolates - didn't do much good for his stomach though but he is ok now :D
I don't exepct to lose anything this week but am looking forward to getting back into routine tomorrow - well as long as the snow forecast overnight doesn't mean the schools are closed .
RTM week no 4 starts tomorrow - it is going so quickly.

Be careful Ken - using food as a reward is a slippery slope. It is something our LLC felt very strongly about.....it can lead to other 'excuses', etc. Just be careful mate. :)

yeah im aware of that slippery slope, but i'm not talking of a cheat meal like mcds or kfc or something, im talking maybe an extra oz of veg or something, LL has actually equipped me very well, and ive actually got no desire to eat from out :) im as they call it very well prepared :)

Back