Where are your recipes from?

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Hey peeps!

Keeping myself occupied at work by searching for recipes to make (or dream of making lol) and I was curious as to where people get their low carb recipes from? I love the recipe threads and stickies here but everyone has different tastes etc so new things might be missed!

Tonight I've been searching Pinterest (my most favourite app) and found a few gems including this one for Lasagne Cupcakes.

http://mariahealth.blogspot.com/2010/10/lasagna-cupcakes.html?m=1

Definitely want to try this!

If you have Pinterest, search 'Low Carb' it's a treasure trove!!!

But anyways, where do you get your recipes from? Are you a cookbook connesceur, a recipe re-creator or an expert experimenter? (yup, that took ages to come up with lol! Finally a practical use for my copywriting course!)

i'm an experimenter, but i would argue with the expert bit!!
tonight we had experimental salmon.

i stir fired some spinach with some mushrooms and spring greens, then pan fried salmon steaks, made a quacamole flavoredu sauce.

layered them up and covered in grated cheese, bunged in oven for a bit, tasted yum!

Awesome that sounds great! Can't wait to get some salmon back in my freezer/belly! :D

I'm not sure what I would class myself as. I tend to find a recipe elsewhere and then at some point make it and tweak it. Haha I'm a tweaker! (sorry, it's been a long day!) x

I just try and invent stuff, always cooked like that so now I just stay carb wise with it ;)

Well I try lol!

Back