Where can i find out how many cals for my weight

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lilypad, 27 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

I'm sure i have seen something on here (probably a link) that tells you how many calories you need each day in relation to your weight/activity levels
    Thanks if anyone can help (or indeed knows what I'm talking about :))
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anti-cake

anti-cake is shrinking!

4. anti-cake

anti-cake is shrinking!

5. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Oh how depressing!! lol I only am allowed 1693 cals a day to maintain my weight!! But I'll lose on 1200 - humph!

So not fair! lol
  7. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Great site, but I had to laugh at this

Always try to aim for the "Fat Loss" daily calorie level. The "Extreme Fat Loss" level is effectively a rock bottom calorie level. Do not attempt to immediately drop your calories to this level hoping for the quick fix - this may ultimately backfire. The Extreme Fat Loss level is listed to show the lowest calorie amount that could be considered. It should be seen as the exception rather than the rule.

I can have 1700 cals a day and be in extreme fat loss!
    Yeah right!
    Still when I hit maintenance sometime later this year it will be handy to revisit and find out what my allowances are.
  8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It seems little, but you can always 'up' it with exercise. That's what I do, and can usually get away with 1800-2000 a day:cool:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.