• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where can I get CD bars from?

My CDC doesn't seem to stock them, and is currently on hols for 2 weeks.

The problem is I go away in 3 weeks time and wanted to take some Bars and tetra's with me to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Is there anyone I can buy them off directly - another CDC perhaps?, or are their alternatives I can buy from a shop to see me through my few days away?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
My CDC doesn't seem to stock them, and is currently on hols for 2 weeks.

The problem is I go away in 3 weeks time and wanted to take some Bars and tetra's with me to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Is there anyone I can buy them off directly - another CDC perhaps?, or are their alternatives I can buy from a shop to see me through my few days away?
A Counsellor must be willing to supply the variety of flavours requested by the customer.

Bars can not be bought from a shop. You would have to meet with another CDC directly to be supplied with the bars.

how silly, my cdc doesnt normally stock butterscotch but if i give him notice he gets it in even though its not a big seller

perhaps a change of cdc if she isnt willing to help you out

I've seen 3 different CDC's over the time and all of them have sold everything, if they refuse maybe worth changing to another one.