Where can I get CD bars from?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dinosaur, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

My CDC doesn't seem to stock them, and is currently on hols for 2 weeks.

The problem is I go away in 3 weeks time and wanted to take some Bars and tetra's with me to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Is there anyone I can buy them off directly - another CDC perhaps?, or are their alternatives I can buy from a shop to see me through my few days away?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

A Counsellor must be willing to supply the variety of flavours requested by the customer.

Bars can not be bought from a shop. You would have to meet with another CDC directly to be supplied with the bars.
  4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    my cdc wont give bars unless she has seen you,some wont as its agenc the rules,maybe if ur cdc calls another they wil?
  5. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    how silly, my cdc doesnt normally stock butterscotch but if i give him notice he gets it in even though its not a big seller

perhaps a change of cdc if she isnt willing to help you out
  6. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I've seen 3 different CDC's over the time and all of them have sold everything, if they refuse maybe worth changing to another one.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.