Where can I get chocolate crunch bars?

Tink78

I have tries Wilkos, Boots, Tesco & Morrisons and they didn't seem to have any!:cry:

I bought the muesli ones to try but am not really keen. I like the chocolate ones as a change from shakes & smoothies, when I fancy something to chew!

I'm afraid I don't know, I don't use them. Maybe have a search online for someone stocking them near you? I would've thought the supermarkets or boots would've had them in, how strange!

maybe it's just your branch of tesco? I have a biggish store and they stock the choc slim fast bars. Have you tried typing slimfast chocolate crunch meal bar in google then clicking the shopping option at the top?

I brought some from sainsburys on wednesday... i have just thrown mine away as they are soooo discusting they made me almost sick!(yucky yucky). Im sticking my shakes i think!

Don't blame you, I only tried them once and never again! I just stick to shakes too!

i got some from asda today

Lol theyre like Breezeblocks not cereal bars lol. I got some at Tesco but prefer the fruity smoothies, mango ones.

Try tesco.com??

Back