Where did you find your VCLD?

yes extremly large tables at that! :p
Ive been doing uni work, which dont help my VLCD!! as I need to sit on my booty all day long :mad:

Oh bloggy not been updated since the 'incident' lol
You'd be better off reading the sun or summat! lol

Must remember to update that darn thing more often. Least i know that at least one person reads it! :D

You actually do Uni work? I have to get people to tell me off so I actually do some....:rolleyes:

Not very big tables debby doo!!! stop being bad!!:mad::mad: must not be mean to self or I will be mean to you!!!!

oh boo!!! wanted to catch up on the goss!! blog better than the sun :D

Ok slightly smaller tables than before ;)

Yes sadly I do uni work,you should try it sometime....:p ;)

I can foresee the future and its a busy one!! I got too much to do before december 8th :eek: so i gotta get my finger out and do something...anything!

No goss goss this end sweetie, you know me good as gold! well slightly tarnished gold :rolleyes:

Ahh ... I've met him and he's far too nice and unassuming to do that (cheque's in the post eh Mike? ;) )

Yep to the usual address :)

Mike

Thanks for your lovely comment Dizzy! I find this forum absolutely full of inspirational people and stories so it's a pleasure to think that I could be included in them...

xxxxxxxx

SOme neighbours of mine did LL - I looked into it but the lady did not get back to me with a start date.....managed to contact a CDC, saw her the next day & started the day after....now 5 & a half stone lighter (well I was until I fell pregnant!)

Nicky
CDC Swindon

Back