Where did you lose the weight first???

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
where did you notice it?? and how long?
sorry im so impatient lol :eek::eek::eek:

face and top half mostly, minor reductions in legs / hips so far but they'll catch up :)

It was a lot more noticeable from my upper half than my legs and bum and my waist was quick to reduce.

I am a pear shape so my bottom half is always the last to really shrink up but my tummy goes flat in no time.

Was so glad to loose the middle tyre though, that bit of flab between your boobs and your belly. I was forever tugging my tops away from being tucked into it and although my bust is still diddy, it looks bigger with the middle tyre gone.

im pear shape too but i do have a small waist.
im quite small up top compared to my bottom half, so will it take longer to shed from there?

i'm all arse, hips and thighs lol

My loss in my hips (love handle area) was really noticable, really fast (within 2 weeks or so). I'm an hourglass shape but I'm naturally big busted so I don't tend to lose weight there, it comes of my bottom half by the tonne (not much of an exageration sadly!:D).
Around my face was quite quick to but I think this is quite common with anyone who's losing weight.
Have a look at my blog, I've not done since week 3 or 4 (I will start doing again when I get around to it) but you'll see the difference on my hips.

I do think it all comes off at the same time but when there is more fat to loose on your bum and thighs then it is not as noticeable than say a not so fat top half.

My thighs are certainly a lot slimmer but I have exercised pretty solidly throughout CD and I do weight train hard on my legs so there is a lot of muscle there. I just want to get rid of the layer of fat hiding them.

The weight will come off, be patient. You will go from a pair of jeans being to wee one minute to hanging off you the next.

My face firstly, then round my shoulders and upper body. Bum and tum next and now am so pleased my boobs are shrinking! Always had huge boobs and really looking forward to getting more...errr... dainty bra's ;)

started to exercise gently by going for a walk every evening. Nothing too strenuous, but enough to make me breathless and build up some stamina. Should tone up my wobbly thighs & arms :rolleyes:

My face was the first thing everyone else noticed but I noticed it from my bingo wings first. Trousers now hanging off me, but don't quite fit in the size smaller just yet!

Like the other's, the first place people noticed it on me was my face, but a lot has come off my stomach now, my boobs are finally getting smaller, I'm still a J cup, but I've gone from a 52J to a 44J, though I can get away with a H cup these days.

I know i'm only on week 2 but already my work trousers are much too big on the waist. That would be par for the course for me - any diet i've ever done my waist & boobs are the first to show a loss....my ass & thighs will always bring up the rear, so to speak lol, and be the last to show a noticeable loss. But i'm a true fat-bottomed girl, even in my slim days i had a huge ass :rolleyes:

In my face first... after week one
Then by the end of week 2 my back, belly and love handles.... especially in the back

I dropped down to a loose fit 14 (bottoms ) by week 4.... I was a 16

i noticed my face 1st my arms and there huge! also around my waist my jeans were literally falling of me after week one!!! hurrayyy for cd

MY FACE!! like everybody!!
Also my neck and can see my collar bone. Its funny I'm like a slim person from the waist up and the waist down is my 'overweight part'!!

But def Becky, big cheer for CD!!

Back