Where did you lose the weight first???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kim&Leah, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    where did you notice it?? and how long?
    sorry im so impatient lol :eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    face and top half mostly, minor reductions in legs / hips so far but they'll catch up :)

4. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

It was a lot more noticeable from my upper half than my legs and bum and my waist was quick to reduce.

I am a pear shape so my bottom half is always the last to really shrink up but my tummy goes flat in no time.

Was so glad to loose the middle tyre though, that bit of flab between your boobs and your belly. I was forever tugging my tops away from being tucked into it and although my bust is still diddy, it looks bigger with the middle tyre gone.

5. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    im pear shape too but i do have a small waist.
    im quite small up top compared to my bottom half, so will it take longer to shed from there?

i'm all arse, hips and thighs lol

6. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My loss in my hips (love handle area) was really noticable, really fast (within 2 weeks or so). I'm an hourglass shape but I'm naturally big busted so I don't tend to lose weight there, it comes of my bottom half by the tonne (not much of an exageration sadly!:D).
    Around my face was quite quick to but I think this is quite common with anyone who's losing weight.
    Have a look at my blog, I've not done since week 3 or 4 (I will start doing again when I get around to it) but you'll see the difference on my hips.

7. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

I do think it all comes off at the same time but when there is more fat to loose on your bum and thighs then it is not as noticeable than say a not so fat top half.

My thighs are certainly a lot slimmer but I have exercised pretty solidly throughout CD and I do weight train hard on my legs so there is a lot of muscle there. I just want to get rid of the layer of fat hiding them.

The weight will come off, be patient. You will go from a pair of jeans being to wee one minute to hanging off you the next.

8. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World

9. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    My face firstly, then round my shoulders and upper body. Bum and tum next and now am so pleased my boobs are shrinking! Always had huge boobs and really looking forward to getting more...errr... dainty bra's ;)

started to exercise gently by going for a walk every evening. Nothing too strenuous, but enough to make me breathless and build up some stamina. Should tone up my wobbly thighs & arms :rolleyes:

10. Spikylady

Spikylady Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    My face was the first thing everyone else noticed but I noticed it from my bingo wings first. Trousers now hanging off me, but don't quite fit in the size smaller just yet!

11. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Like the other's, the first place people noticed it on me was my face, but a lot has come off my stomach now, my boobs are finally getting smaller, I'm still a J cup, but I've gone from a 52J to a 44J, though I can get away with a H cup these days.

12. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know i'm only on week 2 but already my work trousers are much too big on the waist. That would be par for the course for me - any diet i've ever done my waist & boobs are the first to show a loss....my ass & thighs will always bring up the rear, so to speak lol, and be the last to show a noticeable loss. But i'm a true fat-bottomed girl, even in my slim days i had a huge ass :rolleyes:

13. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    In my face first... after week one
    Then by the end of week 2 my back, belly and love handles.... especially in the back

I dropped down to a loose fit 14 (bottoms ) by week 4.... I was a 16

14. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My face and then hips. Unfortunately my arms are waiting at the back of the queue. Ick I hate my arms! x

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i noticed my face 1st my arms and there huge! also around my waist my jeans were literally falling of me after week one!!! hurrayyy for cd

16. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    MY FACE!! like everybody!!
    Also my neck and can see my collar bone. Its funny I'm like a slim person from the waist up and the waist down is my 'overweight part'!!

But def Becky, big cheer for CD!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.