Where did you notice it first?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pinktiger, 23 October 2009.

1. pinktiger

pinktiger Well-Known Member

Where did everyone notice the weight loss from first?

The reason I'm asking is, my glasses that are a year old and sliding off my face and I can get a finger between the side and my temple now (have adjusted them but they're just too loose). Good job I'm due an eyetest:D
  2. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

My weight first dropped off my face, neck and shoulders...its now moving to the rest of me!!! Still have a tummy that I want to get rid of though!
  3. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

My face, yea, I getting my cheekbones and chin back.:D

My boobs are smaller and I can start to see a waist appearing.

I am a classic apple shape. I cant seem to shift it off my belly :rolleyes:
  4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

My face and boobie's....my bra's are getting bigger and my boob's are getting smaller, LOL....
  5. Liannioso

Liannioso Well-Known Member

Upper body and arms which are already too slim. I just look out of proportion when I start to lose the weight - I just want the weight off my belly!
  6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

- my stomach, thankfully!!! - but my boobs very very last. I dropped 1 cup size right up untill my last month before i hit target, then i dropped 3 in the space of a month :O
  7. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Face and upper body!! think everyone is pretty much the same, ye then it starts working its way down :)
  8. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Chin, only got 3 now lol. Have also noticed its going off my feet, I can feel bone at last.
  9. Ditsy

Ditsy Well-Known Member

Boobs, its always the boobs!:cry:
  10. sarahm85

sarahm85 Well-Known Member

I've lost almost a stone and although everywhere looks generally slimmer - I've noticed it the most on my arms, bum and legs.
  11. lucyc

lucyc Member

I've only noticed the weight loss on my bottom half-my jeans are flapping around my waist and legs. It's a great feeling but am wondering when I am going to 'drop a dress size' as the next size down is still too small.
  12. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

My bottom got noticable smaller - my bf already complained!!! (yeah I know he likes all these curves) :)
  13. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

I would say my face and my feet, then ankles and stomach.
  14. minn_82

minn_82 Well-Known Member

My ankles are the 1st with me, my boots which are ankle ones have gone from being tight to having a gap. I would love to lose it from my thighs as I have tree trunk legs ... only for now though ;-)
  15. pinktiger

Think we all have the tummy trouble, wish I would loose inches of my bust but I'm naturally blessed in that dept. I think it's funny that our feet shrink when we use them all the time anyways
  16. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

-Omgosh, don't even start me on feet. Iv got a gorgeous £55 pair of gorgeous black heels. They'r stunning and i bought them in a size 6 last xmas.. and the damned things are too big, not even insoles help.. everytime i wear them my feet slip out and i trip up every couple of steps, im bloody gutted. I refuse to give them away though LOL
  17. pinktiger

Bless but I know what you mean. It's too hard to part with anything that becomes a fave. Nearly treated myself to a pair of boots from duoboots but decided against it when i decided to loose weight, will buy a pair or two next year when I'm happier with my figure :D
  18. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Well-Known Member

I have lost 2st and have noticed my feet look smaller too - I didn't think your feet could shrink!

I have not lost any off my boobs yet either, I am naturally blessed in that department too. Hope it comes off soon though, I am already 2 sizes smaller on the bottom than on the top!
  19. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Chins have gone! Then my michelins then I suddenly noticed my old lady knees and ankles are smaller! But the wad round my lower stomach is proving VERY resistant!
  20. mrsbroadside

mrsbroadside Well-Known Member

I am exactly the same as you, 2 stone down and my feet, not boobs have shrunk! I've dropped a dress size overall which is good. But the feet thing really did surprise me!