• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where did you notice it first?

Where did everyone notice the weight loss from first?

The reason I'm asking is, my glasses that are a year old and sliding off my face and I can get a finger between the side and my temple now (have adjusted them but they're just too loose). Good job I'm due an eyetest:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
My weight first dropped off my face, neck and shoulders...its now moving to the rest of me!!! Still have a tummy that I want to get rid of though!

lesserme

shrinking granny
My face, yea, I getting my cheekbones and chin back.:D

My boobs are smaller and I can start to see a waist appearing.

I am a classic apple shape. I cant seem to shift it off my belly :rolleyes:

- my stomach, thankfully!!! - but my boobs very very last. I dropped 1 cup size right up untill my last month before i hit target, then i dropped 3 in the space of a month :O

Lianna

Silver Member
Face and upper body!! think everyone is pretty much the same, ye then it starts working its way down :)

I've only noticed the weight loss on my bottom half-my jeans are flapping around my waist and legs. It's a great feeling but am wondering when I am going to 'drop a dress size' as the next size down is still too small.

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
My bottom got noticable smaller - my bf already complained!!! (yeah I know he likes all these curves) :)

soozsb

Xmas goal, here I come!
Where did everyone notice the weight loss from first?

The reason I'm asking is, my glasses that are a year old and sliding off my face and I can get a finger between the side and my temple now (have adjusted them but they're just too loose). Good job I'm due an eyetest:D
I would say my face and my feet, then ankles and stomach.

My ankles are the 1st with me, my boots which are ankle ones have gone from being tight to having a gap. I would love to lose it from my thighs as I have tree trunk legs ... only for now though ;-)

Think we all have the tummy trouble, wish I would loose inches of my bust but I'm naturally blessed in that dept. I think it's funny that our feet shrink when we use them all the time anyways

-Omgosh, don't even start me on feet. Iv got a gorgeous £55 pair of gorgeous black heels. They'r stunning and i bought them in a size 6 last xmas.. and the damned things are too big, not even insoles help.. everytime i wear them my feet slip out and i trip up every couple of steps, im bloody gutted. I refuse to give them away though LOL

-Omgosh, don't even start me on feet. Iv got a gorgeous £55 pair of gorgeous black heels. They'r stunning and i bought them in a size 6 last xmas.. and the damned things are too big, not even insoles help.. everytime i wear them my feet slip out and i trip up every couple of steps, im bloody gutted. I refuse to give them away though LOL
Bless but I know what you mean. It's too hard to part with anything that becomes a fave. Nearly treated myself to a pair of boots from duoboots but decided against it when i decided to loose weight, will buy a pair or two next year when I'm happier with my figure :D

I have lost 2st and have noticed my feet look smaller too - I didn't think your feet could shrink!

I have not lost any off my boobs yet either, I am naturally blessed in that department too. Hope it comes off soon though, I am already 2 sizes smaller on the bottom than on the top!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Chins have gone! Then my michelins then I suddenly noticed my old lady knees and ankles are smaller! But the wad round my lower stomach is proving VERY resistant!

I have lost 2st and have noticed my feet look smaller too - I didn't think your feet could shrink!

I have not lost any off my boobs yet either, I am naturally blessed in that department too. Hope it comes off soon though, I am already 2 sizes smaller on the bottom than on the top!
I am exactly the same as you, 2 stone down and my feet, not boobs have shrunk! I've dropped a dress size overall which is good. But the feet thing really did surprise me!