1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Where did you notice it first?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pinktiger, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. pinktiger

pinktiger Well-Known Member

Where did everyone notice the weight loss from first?

The reason I'm asking is, my glasses that are a year old and sliding off my face and I can get a finger between the side and my temple now (have adjusted them but they're just too loose). Good job I'm due an eyetest:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

My weight first dropped off my face, neck and shoulders...its now moving to the rest of me!!! Still have a tummy that I want to get rid of though!

4. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

My face, yea, I getting my cheekbones and chin back.:D

My boobs are smaller and I can start to see a waist appearing.

I am a classic apple shape. I cant seem to shift it off my belly :rolleyes:

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

My face and boobie's....my bra's are getting bigger and my boob's are getting smaller, LOL....

6. Liannioso

Liannioso Well-Known Member

Upper body and arms which are already too slim. I just look out of proportion when I start to lose the weight - I just want the weight off my belly!

7. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

- my stomach, thankfully!!! - but my boobs very very last. I dropped 1 cup size right up untill my last month before i hit target, then i dropped 3 in the space of a month :O

8. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Face and upper body!! think everyone is pretty much the same, ye then it starts working its way down :)

9. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Chin, only got 3 now lol. Have also noticed its going off my feet, I can feel bone at last.

10. Ditsy

Ditsy Well-Known Member

Boobs, its always the boobs!:cry:

11. sarahm85

sarahm85 Well-Known Member

I've lost almost a stone and although everywhere looks generally slimmer - I've noticed it the most on my arms, bum and legs.

12. lucyc

lucyc Member

I've only noticed the weight loss on my bottom half-my jeans are flapping around my waist and legs. It's a great feeling but am wondering when I am going to 'drop a dress size' as the next size down is still too small.

13. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

My bottom got noticable smaller - my bf already complained!!! (yeah I know he likes all these curves) :)

14. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

I would say my face and my feet, then ankles and stomach.

15. minn_82

minn_82 Well-Known Member

My ankles are the 1st with me, my boots which are ankle ones have gone from being tight to having a gap. I would love to lose it from my thighs as I have tree trunk legs ... only for now though ;-)

16. pinktiger

Think we all have the tummy trouble, wish I would loose inches of my bust but I'm naturally blessed in that dept. I think it's funny that our feet shrink when we use them all the time anyways

17. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

-Omgosh, don't even start me on feet. Iv got a gorgeous £55 pair of gorgeous black heels. They'r stunning and i bought them in a size 6 last xmas.. and the damned things are too big, not even insoles help.. everytime i wear them my feet slip out and i trip up every couple of steps, im bloody gutted. I refuse to give them away though LOL

18. pinktiger

Bless but I know what you mean. It's too hard to part with anything that becomes a fave. Nearly treated myself to a pair of boots from duoboots but decided against it when i decided to loose weight, will buy a pair or two next year when I'm happier with my figure :D

19. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Well-Known Member

I have lost 2st and have noticed my feet look smaller too - I didn't think your feet could shrink!

I have not lost any off my boobs yet either, I am naturally blessed in that department too. Hope it comes off soon though, I am already 2 sizes smaller on the bottom than on the top!

20. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Chins have gone! Then my michelins then I suddenly noticed my old lady knees and ankles are smaller! But the wad round my lower stomach is proving VERY resistant!

21. mrsbroadside

mrsbroadside Well-Known Member

I am exactly the same as you, 2 stone down and my feet, not boobs have shrunk! I've dropped a dress size overall which is good. But the feet thing really did surprise me!