Where do I go From Here?

kernowmum

Help - I newish my 3rd weigh in tomorrow. I promised myself 4 weeks on SS+ to kick start me. I have stuck to it
wk 1 lost 10lbs:)
wk 2 lost 2lbs:sigh:
wk 3 ... I know I'll have past the stone.:)

I need to lose another 2 stone but am going on holiday end of May. I am tempted to stick to ss+ for another 4 weeks!
Do I have to follow the stages off? 810 cals for a week 1000....
A friend of mine lost 3 1/2 stone and just stopped - she put 10lbs back on in a week and I don't want to do that.
What should I do:confused:

I'm nearly at SS+, and my CDC has explained to me how important it is to work through the steps, but slowly - as you're still going to be losing weight after all. So really you should be on the steps before you reach your target weight, and get there gradually. Also the point of the steps is to reintroduce you to healthy food (so you don't put on 10lbs in one go!) - ignore them at your peril! :eek:

I know it's damn frustrating and you want to get there quickly, but my CDC is reining me in - and rightly so! :eek:

(PS. She also said that a blip is a blip, and shouldn't be seen as an excuse to leapfrog through the diet, or even stop it altogether - just because you've got to where you think you want to be.)

Well done...sort your ticker out though-it says you've lost 15 :) Good luck for the next 4 weeks :)

well done on your losses, like others have said it is important to go up the steps carefully.... when you put a good few pounds on if you start to eat immediately, it is not fat it is glycogen and water along with it. But you can avoid that by careful and slow reintroduction of carbs. After all when you work so very hard ont his diet, the last thing you want to do, is put it all back on again. And the stories you hear of people doing that are often the cases where the steps have'nt been followed!

Good luck for the next few weeks SS...
Think of the bikini!

x

Back