Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

I defonitely intend to stick out august - as even tho the scales r showing a gain at this point i refuse to believe iv put on 'weight' all my clothes r gettin baggier not tighter!!!! And i dont feel fatter so its just gotta be food/water weight not fat weight!!! Even on my UD im barely making 1800 cals lol!!
The roast is under prep!!! Havent eaten since brekfast so its gonna be lush!! Doin th family lamb but im havin a chick breast as lamb is bit fatty - lotsa veggies mayb 1/2 roasties and stuffing yummmmmm

I found some evidence on the internet as far back as 2002.

Omd!!!! I am sooooo stuffed - i feel like im about to burst at the seams!!! Couldnt even eat it all!
I managed :- 3/4 of a chicken breast, 1 r.potato, 1 r.parsnip, 2brocolli flourettes, handful of a carrots, and a fork full of bread sauce! Didnt touch me yourkie or sausage/stuffing!
Plus 2 spoonfuls of ben and jerrys for pudding!! Im sooooooooooooo bloated!!!!

littlemumma said:
And now iv made the mistake of weighing :( cries!!!!!!! 6lbs heavier?!?!?!?!!!!

Don't weigh in everyday! Once a week only and after a DD :) That 6 pounds isn't a true gain Hun - trust me :) xx

littlemumma said:
I know it cant possibly be.... But seriously 6lbs from where!???? I dont get it!! Lol x

It's probably a combination of the food you've eaten still bring in your tummy and water retention - it will be all gone after tomorrows down day :) x

Scales this morning r showing 12st 7 so thats 2.5 less than yesterday but still 3lbs up from my cd weigh in.
DDtoday which im hoping will shift s lb or 2 .....

Well!!!! Ive just experienced these NSV people keep going on about!!!!!
Waist has stayed the same - but in a week iv lost 2inches off my bust
1 inch off my hips
1/2 inch off each arm!! Not bad going for a 3lb weight gain hahahha!!!

Glad you took your measurements, I've had slow lb loss but dropped from a 20 to a 16,

It works, sometimes I'm dumbfounded as to how but it does!

16 lost : 51 to goal

dont panic about the gain, ive just had my second down day and again i only lost 1lb from it so at the mo im still bloating lol! currently 9st 4lbs with today being another up day. when i weigh this friday i'll have defo gained i think so i need to prepare for that, cant see the weight shifting fast as the first week will have always been about taking that risk. what day is ur official weigh in this week? x

Glad to see your measurements success, whoop whoop.

Lumpy my weigh in days will b thursday - yes im preparing myself for a gain too! In my head iv thought anything under 3lb gain will b acceptable.
Having a rubbish DD so far im bloody starving which is suprising due to being on cd for 4 mmths and i keep gettin waves of feelin really sick (really sick!!!) then it goes totally lol

littlemumma said:
Lumpy my weigh in days will b thursday - yes im preparing myself for a gain too! In my head iv thought anything under 3lb gain will b acceptable.
Having a rubbish DD so far im bloody starving which is suprising due to being on cd for 4 mmths and i keep gettin waves of feelin really sick (really sick!!!) then it goes totally lol

You'll be out of ketosis now though hun - remember those first few horrific days on CD before it hit well that's what this will be like! But take heart tomorrow you can eat (unlike CD!) xx

Ahhh yes of course i forgot thats y i could live with being starving on cd!
I just had a read through ur diary hun - i really feel for u and relate to all uve said,.
But.... Think about being on cd... And having one night off (bit of food, alcohol etc) think how much we wouldve gained just by having one cheat day!! This way we get like 3-4 'cheat days' and if u can sts one week thats pretty remarkable wouldnt u agree???
I know how hard it is to put into context but we cant live off shakes forever!!! And like u moving ur weigh in day - that is exactly y my wi day is a thurs so i have a few daya to recover after the wkends!
Chin up chick - sts is a really good result when u think about the types of food u ate!!! If on cdc ud prob have gained 4lbs!!!! :D x

littlemumma said:
I just had a read through ur diary hun - i really feel for u and relate to all uve said,.
But.... Think about being on cd... And having one night off (bit of food, alcohol etc) think how much we wouldve gained just by having one cheat day!! This way we get like 3-4 'cheat days' and if u can sts one week thats pretty remarkable wouldnt u agree???
I know how hard it is to put into context but we cant live off shakes forever!!! And like u moving ur weigh in day - that is exactly y my wi day is a thurs so i have a few daya to recover after the wkends!
Chin up chick - sts is a really good result when u think about the types of food u ate!!! If on cdc ud prob have gained 4lbs!!!! :D x

Thank you hun - that's so true :) I would have put on pounds and pounds if I'd had a Friday night like this week on CD! And I'd also have had to have shakes with my hangover on the Saturday lol!!

It's just taking some getting used to at the moment but it WILL work! It HAS to work as like you said we can't live off shakes forever - its not normal or natural and it's not sustainable!

yes ur right, i started juddding last week mainly because of the fact i had 3 busy weekends ahead and didnt want to just have one cheat day which normally either results in a sts or a loss of only 1lb, at least with juddd if i lose 1lb a week, i'll be happier as im eating whereas having only one day off, then going back to 3 shakes for the other 6 days a week to only lose 1lb is crap! im definitely sticking with juddd im just impatient about seeing results whether it be on the scales or from the measuring tape! dont want to measure too early though so will try and stick it out for another 2-3 weeks before i get the tape out again! x

I'm here to sign-in - I am thinking about JUDDD-ing but need some insight into what to expect!

I too am a daily weigher and I don't think it's a good idea on this diet :) xxx

Jump right in Cai, there's loads of use to hold your hand to support you. I can't tell you much as i am building experiences right now but I am a good cheer upper :)

Back