Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Wow everyone thanks for ur lovely words and support!! It just goes to show weightloss can still be achieved through eating!!!!!!!!
Dont get me wrong i owe a lot to CD for shifting 3 and a half stone as it came off fast and has given me the kick up the ass i needed to never get that big again - and to think a lot about what i eat when i eat it etc....... But...... Im so glad to have found juddd, the UD make the DDs soooo much easier and bareable to get through! I already feel soooo much better 3 and a half stone down, and even if i only lose a pound a week untill my wedding il defo b at my target by january!! And that gives me a few months after too to resolve any gains!

I love this diet!!! Was very sceptical in the beginning but im glad i stuck to it!!
Missie..... Im not great with the calories i always keep under 500 on DD but im averaging about 1700 on an UD so il carry on as i am for as long as i can still loose on it, mayb il up my UD cals if i start to constantly sts!

Today have had
1/2 turkey bacon sarnie and grapes for brekkie
Prawn baguette for lunch
And tea ive got pasta bake and salad with a w.w choc desert!!
Keep going everyone xxx :D

Last edited:
Oooo so happy for u chick xx

Sooo DD going ok - been quite busy and now im gonna put kiddiwinks up for nap and may well join them lol!!
Food so far is looking like this :
-Banana 90cals
- 60g fine egg noodles 109 cals with chicken stock cube 7cals and 40g of peas 30 cals TOTAL = 146 cals (had half for lunch, and will have half for tea!!)
- quavers 88cals

Missed this yesterday as my phone wasn't working. Well done on your 1 lb weight loss. Excellent. What it says in the book is that your DDs should be 20% or less than your UP days. So if you eat less than 2000 on your UP days you would need to reduce your DDs to 20% of those calories so less than 500.

You don't have to be that strict if it's working for you. Just saying what it says in the book. If slightly more stops us going mad and keeps us sane just do it.

Well so far im not feeling too bad! Im used to feeling starving comin frm cd anyway!! Lol im gonna try and stretch myself out so i have tea at 6-7ish,
More water is the answer!!! Feel so bloated alrweady having guzzled 2.5L bleurgh!!!

Well done on your loss - really great news! :)

Interesting about the % link between UDs and DDs... That's got me puzzling and wondering if I'm eating enough on UDs...mmmmm.

actually its 20% in induction, you can go up to 35% after then.

If you look at the website, where you calculate your JUDDD cals, if you click on the percentage list, it says: 20-35 (weight loss mode) 40-45 (weight loss/mt mode) 45 - 60% (maintenance mode). So you have got room to play with. Some people may find that perhaps 40% wouldn't give them much loss, its all about experimenting and seeing what works for you.

I do however think the big swing is important too. I wouldn't go any higher than 30% on my DD.

So....im here on whats supposed to be myDD but i just cant!!! Hungover not even the word lol so im doin a ID gonna have 1000-1200 cals,
Had 2 pancakes for brekkie with maple syrup and banana ( no idea on the cals???!)
And gonna have a healthy....ish pasta for tea lots of veggies chicken, tinned toms etc..
Luckily the scales r only showing a 1lb gain since thursday ( 2 UD in that time!!) so not to bad, hoping for a 2lb loss this week but secretly pleading for a 3.5lb to take me to 12stone!! A girl can dream right?!?!
Nice evening planned with my fella, bath, dinner, dvd snuggles in bed!!
Currently moving my 6mnth old to his 'own' room so my house is chaotic and very messy!!!!!

I worried about my UD drinks meaning I couldn't have a dD today but luckily for me I felt ok this morning. An ID is prob the best u can do :) xx

Sooooo my healthy ish dinner didnt happen!
Had a chinese take away :(( lol mfp worked it out to be about 760cals and with what ive already had today is totalling about 14000 so its not outrageous!!
Really wana lose this week tho, as am afraid ill wana sack it in and go back to shakes if i dont start getting somewhere..... Im really enjoying the diet tho so i hope to get somewhere very soon ;)

Soooo the wkend has taken its toll on the weight gain!! Currently showing 3lbs up since thursday. DD today stickin to under 400cals lets see what this does!!

DD for me too, good luck :)

DD here too...... stick to the diet and you will lose weight and this is a much better way of doing it than CD.

Had a fine day!
Ate a banana, 4 ryvitas with low fat phiili and cucumber,
2 small portions of low cal jelly and a few grapes, on my 3rd L of water, feeling fine!! :D

Great stuff mumma keep in there it will all come good in the end. xx

Hey chick at least its going down xxx im on my first up day after cambridge and im a little bit sceptical still :(

MissieCB said:
Hey chick at least its going down xxx im on my first up day after cambridge and im a little bit sceptical still :(

Yeah we shall see...... Im still very sceptical but will give it a good 4 week trial and see where im at then!! Lol x

Back