Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

If this works it's going to be the best thing ever isn't it?! I'm keeping everything I have crossed for us all :)

Yes for sure it would the miracle diet weve all been searching for haha!!!!!

Todays up goes as follows :
-Fruit salad and natural yog for brekkie
-Out to lunch, had chicken burger chips and salad, but left 3/4 of chips and 1/4 of burger
- choc fudge cake and ice cream for pud!! Ate 3/4

Im totally stuffed still - so not gonna have dinner but mayb some cream cheese on ryvita for a snack later??
Does anyone have a rough idea what im upto on the cal front??????

Have h got an iPhone if so download my fitness pal u can track everything babe x

Yeah ive got it and its worked me out to be about 1200 which i thought seemed quite low for what iv eaten, as fudge cake and fried chicken burger is very calorific!!!

littlemumma said:
Yeah ive got it and its worked me out to be about 1200 which i thought seemed quite low for what iv eaten, as fudge cake and fried chicken burger is very calorific!!!

Yh know what u mean!!!! I'm on my first up day and stressing about coming off cd!!! I really need to loose another stone and it's annoying me now x

I totes sympathise!! Its bloody scary coming off cd to this ay!!! Me and lumpy r always stressin lol!!
I lost a pound after my first official weigh in after cd which i was happy with - lot more nervous this week tho.... Not very hopeful for the scales eeeek!!

littlemumma said:
I totes sympathise!! Its bloody scary coming off cd to this ay!!! Me and lumpy r always stressin lol!!
I lost a pound after my first official weigh in after cd which i was happy with - lot more nervous this week tho.... Not very hopeful for the scales eeeek!!

Whens ur WI babe x I'm just not used to eating freely at all :/

I have thursdays as my weigh in day, i just dont feel all that slim this week abit bloated maybe... Due on next week so mayb thats causing a bulge!! Lol!

littlemumma said:
I have thursdays as my weigh in day, i just dont feel all that slim this week abit bloated maybe... Due on next week so mayb thats causing a bulge!! Lol!

Ive just had dinner and stuffed and worried x

lol we should start a worry team us 3! its so nerve wracking coming off CD, i wish i could see myself in september and think 'what was i worrying for?' lol! x

loooooooooooooooooooool im following you round like a sheep too ha ha ha zxxxx

Hahaha!!! Because weve been brainwashed by cd!!! Even smelling food on that was naughty!!!! LOL,
Well scales this morning read 12st 3.5 after an UD which was my weight last wi day! So i may be heading toward a lb loss ??? Hmmn

Gonna start logging my weight now to see if i see a pattern emerging!!!

Tues morning (after DD) 12 st 4.5lbs
Tues evening (duringUD). 12st 6.5lb (+2lbs)
Weds morning (after UP). 12st 3.5lbs?! (-3lbs)
Weds evening (during DD). 12st 5lbs. (+1.5lbs)
Thurs morning (after DD). 12st 2lbs. (-3lbs)

Last edited:
I dont get how iv lost 3lbs after up? And i bet after todays down i will sts?!! So weird!!! Time will tell :/ eeeeeek
Im praying for ur loss this week lumpy!! In theory i feel like we should both lose a couple if lbs as in my head last week shudve been bit crappy coz of coming over frm cd but this week we should lose like 7lbs!!!(well not really 7, but 2would b great lol!!)

And i swear...... The morning of my feed day i am NOT hungry have to literally force myself to eat, get to my stavation day and im so hungry!!!! Y! X

snap im on dd and im starving :(((

I dont get how iv lost 3lbs after up? And i bet after todays down i will sts?!! So weird!!! Time will tell :/ eeeeeek
Im praying for ur loss this week lumpy!! In theory i feel like we should both lose a couple if lbs as in my head last week shudve been bit crappy coz of coming over frm cd but this week we should lose like 7lbs!!!(well not really 7, but 2would b great lol!!)

And i swear...... The morning of my feed day i am NOT hungry have to literally force myself to eat, get to my stavation day and im so hungry!!!! Y! X

me too! so weird how it works, yesterday was my down and as soon as i got into work i was looking for something to eat. ended up having loads of water to keep hunger at bay but im really struggling on downs. think its why im not losing a lot on the downs too because i think i really need to be eating more like 300 than 500 but i just cant cut back that much. need to find something thats really low in cals that i can snack on or just do 2 CD shakes on the downs which is restrictive in itself! its my up today and i had weetabix for breakfast 2 hours ago and im not looking for anything now, think its because we know we can eat, we're not that bothered! x

Im just trying to have two shakes for DD xxxx Had some milk extra today for coffee already and starving loool! My clothes feel tighter :(

Im just trying to have two shakes for DD xxxx Had some milk extra today for coffee already and starving loool! My clothes feel tighter :(

could be just water retention hun, try not to worry too much. im hoping for a stay the same this week so i still wont have lost lol but hoping that things will start moving by september. got to give it at least a month i think to start seeing results, i need to hide my scales! x

Lumpy have u tried splitting ur cd shakes up, so only using half the packet with a little less water, so u end up getting 4 shakes out of the 2 packets? It worked for me x

Back