Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

See i cant do spicey.... Id even find a tikka borderline, my oh is total oppisite! He gets vindaloos!! Bleurgh! I always had chicken before but im so sick of chicken that i tried a lamb one for a change and it was amaaaaazing!!!
Kormas soooo bad for you tho, about 1200 cals i reckon without rice!!!!!!!!

My oh has really spices ones too Loool km getting better but only just xxxx

Never had Quorn what's it like? X

Anyway have to say I smashed the workout bug time. Had more energy than last time. As in bags more!!!

Work that one out lol xxxx

I love spicy! Don't know why.

Erm, what's quorn like? My answer would have to be chewy! Ha.

I've just done the first day of the shred, shaky legs ahoy! X

I love spicy! Don't know why.

Erm, what's quorn like? My answer would have to be chewy! Ha.

I've just done the first day of the shred, shaky legs ahoy! X

I so wanna do shred but can't have nowhere to do it really lol x

Chicken quorm is edible... As is the mince in loads of sauce in a spag bol!! But avoid lamb quorn and quorn sausages!!!!! Total gross i tell ya!!!
Have u guys tried insanity??? If u like jilians shred ul love that!!! O my days!!!

ha loool thinking anything is looking appealing to me at the moment.

I seriously would try but it would mean having to do it in front of my oh and really not excited about that loool xx
So this morning im feeling thinner and great!!!! (see how long this will last lol)

Insanity? That sounds scary! I'll have a look in a bit.

My legs ache today :D really glad I've started doing it again though, hoping it means I've got my dieting mojo back for a bit. Yesterday was the first day I've been 'good' for ages! And I haven't weighed myself, eek!

Yay, glad you're feeling good Missie, you deserve to! X

Insanity? That sounds scary! I'll have a look in a bit.

My legs ache today :D really glad I've started doing it again though, hoping it means I've got my dieting mojo back for a bit. Yesterday was the first day I've been 'good' for ages! And I haven't weighed myself, eek!

Yay, glad you're feeling good Missie, you deserve to! X

thanks chick xxx

does anyone know if there is much difference between the tastes of cambrige and slim and save.............CD lady cant see me til sunday gutted :(

I preferred the strawberry shake in slim and save. Tbh there aint much difference is there,.... All tastes sick!! But we do these things to get skinny !!!!

Oh insanity laura is crazy, the guy is sooooo hot he is ripped to sh-it :) shaun T his name i think, wow!!!! He kills u bad!

I love the shakes tho lol x

Omg u r weird!!! Haha! Well i only liked choc mint, strawberry and fruits of forest.
Strawberry s&s was better, choc cd was better and fruits were equally as ok..... But theyre easy enough to do, i find s+s blend a bit better, xx

Cool thanks chick do you remember how much the CD shakes were just weighing up my bets lol x

Was thinking of doing 4 shakes a day but that will be so expensive on Cd and loads cheaper on S+S

I get the Slim Fast ones from Tescos but youre supposed to have low cal meal with them. There much cheaper tho and you don't need a consultant to buy them. The cereal bars are actually quite nice too :)

Umm i think i payed about £34 sumin like that? Dont be fooled by the 'food' the mac n cheese, spag bol, curry etc.... Its NOT food!!!!!!!!

Agree with LM...Think ' sludgy paste ' and you won't be far off.

Choc mint, fruits of the forest and toffee and walnut are the only shakes I actually like.

i genuinely like all of them...........my least fav is the tetras. Does the sludge taste at all nice?

might gradually go onto the sludge after three or so weeks so it kinda gets me back into eating slowly. xx

lol me too. Just back from pilates and feeling starving big time. Had my porridge but starving lol :(

Bored out my brain at work too think that might have something to do with it!

LM where did you get your wedding invites from?

GAGGGGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG FOR A GLASS OF WINE!!:drool:

Back