Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Hey peeps, Weighed in this morning and lost 1.6 lbs!

Dont really know what to think! Ive lost inches tho and feel much better but a bit gutted considering. Thinking that at least I know im loosing actual fat rather than water as im exercising so much. But also its hard just to loose that much!!

Had a massive row with my OH about it and he said why cant i just eat normally! I clearly dont know what im doing!!! But I tried eating a protein rich diet with there low cal meals and didnt loose a bean!

Thoughts please as im booked into my CDC on sunday and really confused :(

Maybe I will loose more next week maybe not! OH said stop going gym as I lost loads before.......but I like the gym and surely it must be helping!

Dont know if i should be laughing or crying :(

Awww Missie, I don't know what to say other than what you said your self, it's got to be the gym, but if going to the gym is making you feel good you should def keep it up. How tall are you? You don't have much to lose do you? If I was you I'd just go on measurements for now. Seems a shame to torture yourself with Cambridge though :(

What about no gym just for next week and then you can compare, that way you'll see if it's the number on the scales that bothers you more than how going to the gym makes you feel? X

Yeah i know what you mean hun!!! So bloody confused!!! Dnt wanna start eating again an it go back on! Got a holiday in 5 weeks so not much time to play with!!!

At least doing this I can get the fat level down ay!

What about no gym just for next week and then you can compare, that way you'll see if it's the number on the scales that bothers you more than how going to the gym makes you feel? X

This is true but still I think that would be water weight i loose at least I think im loosing weight x

If your body is getting smaller then that's the only thing that matters. I feel sad that you're having to starve yourself and work out like a maniac though! I think food is the way forward, but that's just my opinion :)

I know what your saying just feeling a bit scared of eating i guess x

That's sad :( but I know what you mean, I often get this overwhelming fear that if I eat I'll wake up back at 15st. It messes with our heads so much.
All the more reason for you to be eating though lovely, you shouldn't be scared. You know what to do, just be sensible and give your body what it needs to get the most out of your workouts. And that includes carbs! X

That's sad :( but I know what you mean, I often get this overwhelming fear that if I eat I'll wake up back at 15st. It messes with our heads so much.
All the more reason for you to be eating though lovely, you shouldn't be scared. You know what to do, just be sensible and give your body what it needs to get the most of your workouts. And that includes carbs! X

Yh I know ur right :( feel awful bout it now x

Noooooo, don't feel awful! There's nothing for you to feel awful about. You're doing so well at the gym and it's making you feel good. Throw out your scales! X

Noooooo, don't feel awful! There's nothing for you to feel awful about. You're doing so well at the gym and it's making you feel good. Throw out your scales! X

Lol might hide them for a bit x

Aw babe, well firstly a loss is a loss so well done for that....
I think u need to do either or.... If u wana go to the gym which i think u should :) dump the cd, whats the point in starvation if your not losing 10lbs?
Honestly hun, keep at the gym and focus on inches and how your clothes feel, no one will be looking at you thinking wow she looks great but shame she weighs 10st 9 or whatever, u just need to feel great :) im getting less bothered with scales now, i know im gettinf smaller so the scales r just trying to bring me down!!!!!
And as for your oh, he just doesnt understans, my guy rows with me allll the time about diets, constant lectures etc.... They dont realise jow hard its been for us! X

looool that LM your a love.......................wish you lived round the corner from me xxx

Come on explain what is this potato diet!

How funny would it be to arrange like a big night out for all us ex-fattys!!! To actually meet in person bahahahhaha!!!!
Well..... Basically you have a small breakfast (bran flakes or pear with yoghurt) 1 piece of fruit per day, and a jacket spud with 2 fillings lunch and tea. Thats the general gist!!! X

Have a read x

Attachments

• image-3923572523.jpg
    image-3923572523.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3212223306.jpg
    image-3212223306.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2168615824.jpg
    image-2168615824.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 58
have a read where loool!

ignore me saw the pics after!

looks good..............can you use sweet potatos!

Not convinced id like it though im not the biggest fan of potatoes..............are you not worried bout overloading on carbs?

Back