Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Hada nice day out today walked lots!!!
Dinner time now - turkey drummers, curly fries onions rings and salad (really fancy this!!!!) very calorific day for me tho 2100 eeekkkk :O

Attachments

• image-3169530765.jpg
    image-3169530765.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 74
walruswoman said:
:eek: a sts on the scales half way through the week, but 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips!! How can this be? Impossible surely? Think I must have measured wrong last week!

Or ... ta da .... it's working! :D

P x

Nope the tape measure doesnt lie!! Embrace it good job :) my waist has pretty much stayed the same for last 6weeks well frustrating........

yeah mine has for the last two im weighing in on saturday so see what scales say xxxx

Your dinner looks lush really fancy some curly fries xx

Second DD today and gonna weigh tomoro morning but will be a 6day weigh in so all im hoping for is a pound to get me to the 50lb loss milestone !!!!
Gym induction today god help me! But really need to start on toning up this wobble lol!! Just need to get through today then iv got a loverly birthday weekend to look forward to!! :D ?

MissieCB said:
yeah mine has for the last two im weighing in on saturday so see what scales say xxxx

Your dinner looks lush really fancy some curly fries xx

Im weighin saturday to hun!!! Good luck to us!! Lol xx

yeah looking forward to a loss this week eeeeek!!!!

Luck!!! Need a frigging miracle!!!! In the last 5 days iv only had 1 UP, 4have been downs and il still b lucky to lose a pound lol!!!!!

thanks chick need loads of luck x

Luck!!! Need a frigging miracle!!!! In the last 5 days iv only had 1 UP, 4have been downs and il still b lucky to lose a pound lol!!!!!

maybe you need another Up to boost you?? this diet is all about the individual really. i find 2 DD in a row works for me with the weight and alternate days the other times also seem better as i dont have massive gains but itsall about finding your balance. hope you'll be fine hun! even if you have a STS, you've done well so far and i'm sure the scales will shift by next week anyway! :) x

Well sat and sun will be ups coz its me birthday! So cant fast for that!!! Lol!!!! I did so many downs this week coz im scared of the damage the wkends gonna do!!!! Lol we'll see! Joined the gym today - i feel dead now ahahhahahah!!!!!

littlemumma said:
Well sat and sun will be ups coz its me birthday! So cant fast for that!!! Lol!!!! I did so many downs this week coz im scared of the damage the wkends gonna do!!!! Lol we'll see! Joined the gym today - i feel dead now ahahhahahah!!!!!

Happy birthday weekend Hun - ENJOY :-D

Thanks all!!! Im hoping for a pound to take me to 50lb total loss, but its a 6day weigh in so i dunno if the scales will help me out lol!!!! Need to lose 2lbs over night!!!!! Cum on fat fairy - cum n take my fat!!!!!!!

littlemumma said:
Thanks all!!! Im hoping for a pound to take me to 50lb total loss, but its a 6day weigh in so i dunno if the scales will help me out lol!!!! Need to lose 2lbs over night!!!!! Cum on fat fairy - cum n take my fat!!!!!!!

Good luck LM, waiting for your weigh-in news with bated breath :D

P x

So officially 6-day weigh in reveals 11st 12lbs so thats a 1.8lb loss :)
But more than that iv now lost over 50lbs!!!! Its a gorgeous day here so gonna make the most of it :)

Yay! That's fab hun! Have a great birthday weekend. X x

littlemumma said:
So officially 6-day weigh in reveals 11st 12lbs so thats a 1.8lb loss :)
But more than that iv now lost over 50lbs!!!! Its a gorgeous day here so gonna make the most of it :)

Yay yay yay!!!!! You go girl :-D

Well done on 50lb
And happy birthday x

Back