Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

littlemumma said:
Awww i'll be feeling your pain as of tomoro :O im part excited part dreading it!!!!! Its alllll about focus and determination :p

That's why I'm telling myself two weeks and I'll feel so much better x

im thinking of moving to calorie shifting now girlies. finding my DDs a real struggle, and after 5 weeks its not getting easier! although i am losing weight, im finding that the big swing is killing me and i do feel like im on a constant diet whereas if i set myself a weekly limit of 1500 cals per day and distribute them unequally throughout the work then i should still lose and be able to trick my metabolism. i was thinking of having 2 2000 cal days, 3 1600 cals days and 2 850 cal days so that you get a high, medium and low set out of those days which equates to a weekly average of 1500 cals per day. none of those days should really be a struggle as ive had 500 cals already today and if i was on a 850 cal day i'd still have enough for a low cal ready meal, a piece of fruit and maybe a small chocolate!

i'll start this from next week and let you know how i do, im planning to start regular exercise from next week as well so i'll be able to judge how much of a difference that makes too! xx

im thinking of moving to calorie shifting now girlies. finding my DDs a real struggle, and after 5 weeks its not getting easier! although i am losing weight, im finding that the big swing is killing me and i do feel like im on a constant diet whereas if i set myself a weekly limit of 1500 cals per day and distribute them unequally throughout the work then i should still lose and be able to trick my metabolism. i was thinking of having 2 2000 cal days, 3 1600 cals days and 2 850 cal days so that you get a high, medium and low set out of those days which equates to a weekly average of 1500 cals per day. none of those days should really be a struggle as ive had 500 cals already today and if i was on a 850 cal day i'd still have enough for a low cal ready meal, a piece of fruit and maybe a small chocolate!

i'll start this from next week and let you know how i do, im planning to start regular exercise from next week as well so i'll be able to judge how much of a difference that makes too! xx

Good luck, Lumps. A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do ....

Keep us posted.

P x

Yeah good luck honey I have everything crossedxxxx when's ur WI x

Isnt that funny i have been thinking of doing the same thing once my cd stint is over!! Im still toying toward atkins too?!! Lol ooohhhh decisions lol!! 10days (or more!) of hell to come first though!!!! Xx

littlemumma said:
Isnt that funny i have been thinking of doing the same thing once my cd stint is over!! Im still toying toward atkins too?!! Lol ooohhhh decisions lol!! 10days (or more!) of hell to come first though!!!! Xx

Know what u mean xxxx
It's not that bad babe xxx if I can do it u can!!!

littlemumma said:
I WILL do it!! Lol i lasted 14 weeks last time i can last 2 this time lol!! X

It's hard just cooked a madras :(

sunnyrae said:
Everyones different and what works for some doesnt fir others, hope ur new plan works for u

Thanks! Im only temporarily going back to cd, using up my leftover shakes and hopefully get a chunk of weight off :)

Sooooo im in for a great couple of days!!! My 7 month old has come down with my awful flu :( hes a bundle of miserable snot!!! I just cant settle him tonight ,prob is he wants his dummy but is so bunged up with snot he cant breath through his nose - therefore cant have the bloody dummy!!! Rrrrrrrar fml!! But..... Powering through as long as i feel better i WILL b restarting cd tomoro :)

Morning mumma hope ur ok Hun xxxx

Warus xxxx glad your getting on so well with the diet and sorry you feel there is no one to talk too we are still here xxx only planning to do it for a week or so for a kickstart x if JUDDD was working as well for me as u I wouldn't be doing a cd stint :( x

I think everyone is trying to find their feet zx

Woke up this morning not hungry thank god zxx it's dark when I get up and it's horrible booooooo to going to work x

I do get u walrus - theres no doubt that im seeing some positive results doing juddd i am slimming down - undortunately i am someone whos very into the number on the scales and the fact its not moved much in the last few weeks is very hard for me.... Because i DO struggle on DDs so to starve myself 4 days a week and get hardly any reaults on the scales is very upsetting for me but i love juddd its defo a way of eating il b returning to in a week or 2,
I have packs left so might as well use them to shift the scales a bit if i can - kind of experimenting lol!! I too have been gettin so many compliments on how small im getting but, again it all comes back to the scales :( and theyre harldly shifting :(

Heya missie! Ok im hungry as hell today ahahaha!!! Holding out til atleast 10/11 tho! My baby went dwn finally at 11.30 and didnt need me again til 5.45 but he was coughin and sneezing all night so im very tired lol!!! Another lazy day it looks like today with us germies!!!!
Day 1 restart :) 12 st 2lbs

Last edited:
come on we can do this and you will get well below twelve honey sood on the scales an they have gone donwn again so looking forward to WI on saturday :)

O yeah trying to find a decent foundation but they are all rubbish what do you use? Ive tried loads and they all either dont cover or dont match my skin :confused:

Oohh im exited to see what happens for u :)
Oh well i use a few coz im naturally pale but i do like a bit of fake tan on a night out so my day foundation is always lighter than my night out!!
I use *virgin vie mousse -fair
*Max factor stick (darker colour) which is quite heavy and feels thick but really good coverage
* maybeline creamy thing!!
Then a matte powder on top
I love makeup!!!! <3

ooo coool i started a thread on it in non topic!! Have you tried Revlon photoready moose?

walruswoman said:
Don't know if I'm on my own here, but ever since I hit the 2 week mark I literally stopped craving the need to eat on dd's and it also improved drastically on up days too. Today for instance, I could eat whatever I wanted, but it took me til 4 to bother starting! Eating has kind of become a bit of an inconveniece in a way.

I still get hunger pains, but they don't bother me. What I mean is they kind of feel normal and a positive thing instead of a desperate message to grab anything and everything I can to eat. I'm not scared of hunger anymore and its no longer an excuse to binge.

I think juddd is changing my whole mindset on food and I hate the thought of going back to eating 7 days a week now non stop, I just wouldn't want all that food :/ Am I normal? Or is this the sirt1 gene kicking in? If so its great.

I'm sticking to juddd, I may not be loosing 2lb a week but my body is thinning down I reckon, everyone keeps telling me I'm wasting away at least.

I don't want to swap to a different diet just so I can loose some water and muscle. The scales moving fast isn't what matters, if its not pure fat that's coming off what would I be gaining? I need the muscle to keep my metabolism up to burn the fat, that's my theory anyway.

I know a lot of you have moved on to other diets cause you want to see the scales move faster, but im hoping some of you will stick with juddd cause this thread seems to have turned into a cd thread and there's noone to talk to about juddd anymore :(

I'm still JUDDDing away happily as are the fabulous CL and P :) Come and say hello :)

Back