Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Good luck, Lumps. A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do ....

Keep us posted.

P x

thanks P! i'll start from next week and let you know how it goes. i wanted to stick with the proper juddd method but im really struggling on my downs and i usually end up going over to 600 anyway so if i allow myself 800 on my DDs maybe that'll give me the boost i need. at least that way i'll be sort of alternate-day 'fasting' in some shape! not sure how the losses will look but i will be starting exercise again next week as im rejoining my local gym so that should help with my shape change! xx

come on we can do this and you will get well below twelve honey sood on the scales an they have gone donwn again so looking forward to WI on saturday :)

O yeah trying to find a decent foundation but they are all rubbish what do you use? Ive tried loads and they all either dont cover or dont match my skin :confused:

hey hun! i use estee lauder double wear. quite expensive as it £27 but the consultant will match it to your skin and i bought mine back in january and its still going strong so you do get more than your money's worth!! i use it around 3-4 times a week, mainly for going out not so much for work except when im interviewing, but u literally only need a small amount. put it on with a brush for even coverage and it covers loads as it's a type of camouflage foundation. my skin is fair and sometimes blotchy as i get redness on my nose and around my mouth and chin but this foundation is fab! just make sure you moisturise regularly as it does have a tendency to dry out because its a matte finish. xx

hey hun! i use estee lauder double wear. quite expensive as it £27 but the consultant will match it to your skin and i bought mine back in january and its still going strong so you do get more than your money's worth!! i use it around 3-4 times a week, mainly for going out not so much for work except when im interviewing, but u literally only need a small amount. put it on with a brush for even coverage and it covers loads as it's a type of camouflage foundation. my skin is fair and sometimes blotchy as i get redness on my nose and around my mouth and chin but this foundation is fab! just make sure you moisturise regularly as it does have a tendency to dry out because its a matte finish. xx

ummm sounds good gonna have a stop by boots later and have a go xx

I second the EL doublewear
If you go to the estee Lauder counter they will give you a sample to take away and try x

Dior Forever for me ... LOVE it (and they'll give you a free sample too ... you might as well stock up Missie! ;))

Also, the new No 7 colour matching service is supposed to be pretty amazeballs, if you're heading to Boots anyway .... :D

P x

yes good idea, get some samples from around 3 or 4 different ones and try in the house under different lighting too. apparently if you put 3 shades on your face near the jawline, the one that looks almost invisible is the best one for you. take advantage of using the consultants for advice, they're there to help! xx

ooooo me too always feel guilty tho asking to take away a sample let alone a few different colours xxxx

well done chick gonna have a shake about 12 i thinkxxxx

Don't know if I'm on my own here, but ever since I hit the 2 week mark I literally stopped craving the need to eat on dd's and it also improved drastically on up days too. Today for instance, I could eat whatever I wanted, but it took me til 4 to bother starting! Eating has kind of become a bit of an inconveniece in a way.

I still get hunger pains, but they don't bother me. What I mean is they kind of feel normal and a positive thing instead of a desperate message to grab anything and everything I can to eat. I'm not scared of hunger anymore and its no longer an excuse to binge.

I think juddd is changing my whole mindset on food and I hate the thought of going back to eating 7 days a week now non stop, I just wouldn't want all that food :/ Am I normal? Or is this the sirt1 gene kicking in? If so its great.

I'm sticking to juddd, I may not be loosing 2lb a week but my body is thinning down I reckon, everyone keeps telling me I'm wasting away at least.

I don't want to swap to a different diet just so I can loose some water and muscle. The scales moving fast isn't what matters, if its not pure fat that's coming off what would I be gaining? I need the muscle to keep my metabolism up to burn the fat, that's my theory anyway.

I know a lot of you have moved on to other diets cause you want to see the scales move faster, but im hoping some of you will stick with juddd cause this thread seems to have turned into a cd thread and there's noone to talk to about juddd anymore :(
Totally agree, with you on all counts, everyone is entitled to follow whatever plan they choose, their life, their weight, their choice simples, but now I know i am losing fat as you say I wouldn't mess with that for the world, this week I am doing 2 sets of 2 DD s with and UP in the middle as I want to get away from 12 stone, I do get why the numbers are important but surely what you look like is the ultimate success story, it is a fact that I am smaller now than I was when I lost weight on a VLCD despite weighing more, I know realsie thats due to the fact that my body was using up muscle stores to keep going, I don't want to lose muscle I want to lose fat , you can lose 3 lbs of musle and water and still look the same whats the point :confused: I just wish for your sake that you had a healthy relationship with the scales, I had a problem when I weighed 8 stone and was a size 8 , I kept at the same weight for 5 yrs after my 1st son was born, I was obsessed with weighing and I know I was on the verge of an eating disorder, I never want to go back there. Please take a cold hard look at why the numbers are sooo important and ask yourself what is more important to you what you look like or what the scales say, if the scales win then you need to work out why ? Take care and I really hope you manage to work your way through this x

bajoleth said:
Totally agree, with you on all counts, everyone is entitled to follow whatever plan they choose, their life, their weight, their choice simples, but now I know i am losing fat as you say I wouldn't mess with that for the world, this week I am doing 2 sets of 2 DD s with and UP in the middle as I want to get away from 12 stone, I do get why the numbers are important but surely what you look like is the ultimate success story, it is a fact that I am smaller now than I was when I lost weight on a VLCD despite weighing more, I know realsie thats due to the fact that my body was using up muscle stores to keep going, I don't want to lose muscle I want to lose fat , you can lose 3 lbs of musle and water and still look the same whats the point :confused: I just wish for your sake that you had a healthy relationship with the scales, I had a problem when I weighed 8 stone and was a size 8 , I kept at the same weight for 5 yrs after my 1st son was born, I was obsessed with weighing and I know I was on the verge of an eating disorder, I never want to go back there. Please take a cold hard look at why the numbers are sooo important and ask yourself what is more important to you what you look like or what the scales say, if the scales win then you need to work out why ? Take care and I really hope you manage to work your way through this x

Yea how i look is more important than the scales for sure but the scales do bother me!! When
I started my cd journey i wanted to go from 15st 6 to 11stone, so the way i feel at the moment is my journey is unfinished.... So which ever way i do it i need to get to 11st.
I know the weight im gonna lose back on ss will mostly be water weight, but i dont really care! That way il see the numbers i want plus have the slimmer shape from juddd,
Im literally only doing cd again for about 10days to get me to the low 11s and then back to juddd again,
I just cant shake off the fact im still at 12stone - it depresses me! So the way i see it is a short blast of cd to get the numbers down and back to juddd to slim my shape down - win win???!! Xx

the scales are evil, ive battled with them for years and now im finding im getting worse. i weigh every time i go to the toilet and every morning first thing. if i didnt have a job id probably stand on them all day! :scale: im embarking on a short course of hypnotherapy soon to deal with my weight issues as im finding i want to start snacking a bit more now as well so im hoping she can sort out my crazy weight obsessed issues once and for all! xx

Yea how i look is more important than the scales for sure but the scales do bother me!! When
I started my cd journey i wanted to go from 15st 6 to 11stone, so the way i feel at the moment is my journey is unfinished.... So which ever way i do it i need to get to 11st.
I know the weight im gonna lose back on ss will mostly be water weight, but i dont really care! That way il see the numbers i want plus have the slimmer shape from juddd,
Im literally only doing cd again for about 10days to get me to the low 11s and then back to juddd again,
I just cant shake off the fact im still at 12stone - it depresses me! So the way i see it is a short blast of cd to get the numbers down and back to juddd to slim my shape down - win win???!! Xx
I hope so chick, good luck x

Jo I totes get u babe too think we just wanna see the scales budge and then go on JUDDD I know mumma does!! I was getting bigger with JUDDD but will give it another go when I'm down z bit!!!

Guess its mad ay how weight/look obsessed its so easy to become when we are all such lovely people xxxx

Don't know if I'm on my own here, but ever since I hit the 2 week mark I literally stopped craving the need to eat on dd's and it also improved drastically on up days too. Today for instance, I could eat whatever I wanted, but it took me til 4 to bother starting! Eating has kind of become a bit of an inconveniece in a way.

I still get hunger pains, but they don't bother me. What I mean is they kind of feel normal and a positive thing instead of a desperate message to grab anything and everything I can to eat. I'm not scared of hunger anymore and its no longer an excuse to binge.

I think juddd is changing my whole mindset on food and I hate the thought of going back to eating 7 days a week now non stop, I just wouldn't want all that food :/ Am I normal? Or is this the sirt1 gene kicking in? If so its great.

I'm sticking to juddd, I may not be loosing 2lb a week but my body is thinning down I reckon, everyone keeps telling me I'm wasting away at least.

I don't want to swap to a different diet just so I can loose some water and muscle. The scales moving fast isn't what matters, if its not pure fat that's coming off what would I be gaining? I need the muscle to keep my metabolism up to burn the fat, that's my theory anyway.

I know a lot of you have moved on to other diets cause you want to see the scales move faster, but im hoping some of you will stick with juddd cause this thread seems to have turned into a cd thread and there's noone to talk to about juddd anymore :(

I'm an JUDDDerer too! I was inspired by Michael Moseley on the BBC Horizon programme where it was called Alternate Day Fasting, but it's basically the same thing. I experience days on end when I think the scales should be going down, but they refuse to budge, or even worse are up a pound.

I put my hand up and confess - "I am a scaleholic". I weigh myself on the morning after my eating days to see if I have gained anything, I weigh myself on the morning of my down days to see if I have lost anything. I wiggle and lean this way and that and move them around the tiled floor to try and get a more favourable reading. I strip off before before weighing. I weigh before having a shower as I don't want the weight of the water in my hair! I feel frustrated beyond belief when I have been good and exercised and the scales show no change or an increase (see my blog post today!), but I know I am losing weight. I know that the scales are just one indication that the diet is working.

What is probably more important is that, since starting on ADF my clothes feel looser, I feel great, albeit still pretty hungry in the evenings on down days, and I am not experiencing any of the problems I had on a VLCD diet - hair loss, pongy breath, social exclusion!

Diets really are horses for courses. Some diets suit some people and not others. Some people lose rapidly and others slowly, some plateau and others seem to shed it reasonably effortlessly. Some people can maintain the weight loss, others put back on. That's why I've chosen ADF (aka JUDDD), because it offers me a healthier way to live and while the weight isn't dropping off, over time it is steadily decreasing.

Don't be despondent because the scales refuse to budge. You seem to have a much healthier mindset now, and the fact that you feel normal by restricting your calorific intake over the week is great. That's important for the long term health benefits of JUDDD/ADF.

It really does take some doing but step away from the scales. I haven't seen mine for over three weeks now and as a daily (sometimes twice daily) weigher, for as long as I can remember, it's really liberating.

P x

We'll finding this tough today especially after all these posts oooooo which way to turn cxxx

How u doing mumma x

Back