Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Awww thanks hun :) um... I would defo say my tummy has changed shape doing juddd, the fatty pocket at the bottom isnt as podgy?! But ive still got an 'apron' from kids! But i feel i look 'ok' with clothes on now?! Naked is another story!!! Lol juddd does work for body shape thats for sure! Lol

It was last weeks episode, the couple were scottish she had really long blonde hair, defo think it would b on iplayer?!!! Xx

But your tummy looks so flat how do you manage it ive tried everything xxx

Must b the camera trick coz it isnt atall flat, its saggy wrinkly and hangs over, honestly really bad
Have u not made up with her then? She sounds like a right bit-ch! Soooo jel of u!! Xxx

god know what the problem is! Just flipped! o well loool.

it looks flat in that black dress chick you look amazing xx

littlemumma said:
Massive hold in support pants my love :D

Omg ivectridd loads of ones what ones u got zxx

Iv got loads!!!!! The best ones i find are the ones that r really long so u can tuck the top of them into ur bra so u dont get that muffin top over the top and theyre shorts too so u dont get an extra arse cheek!!!! Lol

Food today is as follows : s+s bar, s+s mushroom pasta packet with 50g brocolli and 100g chicken. Feel very content atm might have a shake later if i need to :)

Dnt panic chick just stop I've just had one of these

Attachments

• image-1846784210.jpg
    image-1846784210.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 59
Dnt stress u will still loose babe x

What make are those hold in things I can't find any that tuck in chick xxx

Two chips n three bites isnt end of the world could have been much worse so instead of beating urself up praise urself for not having a bag of chips and a whole pizza!!

sunnyrae said:
Two chips n three bites isnt end of the world could have been much worse so instead of beating urself up praise urself for not having a bag of chips and a whole pizza!!

Here here!!!!! :) arrrr well tomoro is another day! :)

gonna have a look for them!!! So another day here we are and getting weighed in two days time!!! THEN only one more week of CD!!!

Hows everyone this morning? Had my hair trimmed last night and put coconut oil on it and its feeling lush this morning xx

Yes i am good! Apart from still being s tad poorly! Dropping kids off at nursey at 8.20 then i am off to the gym! Joy!! Im starving but gonna wait and have first product after workout :)
:D

hey girlies! hope you're doing ok! missie - nearly weigh in day, excited for you! little mumma - hope you're feeling better and ready to get back on the shakes, im sure you'll get to that 11 stone very soon! im contemplating doing 5/2 fasting instead of up/down every other. i think as long as i keep my feed day cals stable at 1500/1600 then i should stay the same and hopefully the fast days will do the weight loss work for me. i think i can cope with that better than up day down day but i'll let you know how i get on! xx

morning guys glad everyone is positive this morning xxx mumma dont know how on earth you go to the gym when on CD its kills me and makes me starving. Lumps that sounds like a good idea! Whens your weigh in?

morning guys glad everyone is positive this morning xxx mumma dont know how on earth you go to the gym when on CD its kills me and makes me starving. Lumps that sounds like a good idea! Whens your weigh in?

my weigh in is tmrw hun but ive just been sticking to around 1000-1200 cals per day this week. ive put on scales weight but think its my body reacting to change (again!) and im retaining water for some reason too, maybe TOTM due, im never sure when it is until it hits me! ive decided that im really going to try and stay away from the scales, ive devised an exercise plan going to a few classes with my friend from next week so if i get back into that i should be getting fitter and trimmer by christmas!

hope your weigh in goes well, is it tmrw or tuesday? xx

Back