Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

aww babe dont get too down and i know its easier said than done but maybe hide the scales loool!!! I can tell by my clothes and maybe thats what yuo should go by xxx

My WI is saturday but im not thinking im going to lose a lot. But anythings a bonus at the moment xxxx

CL book didnt come today :(

Hey guys !!! Back from gym :) feel pretty good actually - not tired or hungry! Just had a bar though :)
Ahhh lumps ur back :) sounds like a good idea to me! Its all trial and error isnt it!!!!
Not doing too bad on shakes (ish!!) lol, what book is this missie???! X

littlemumma said:
Hey guys !!! Back from gym :) feel pretty good actually - not tired or hungry! Just had a bar though :)
Ahhh lumps ur back :) sounds like a good idea to me! Its all trial and error isnt it!!!!
Not doing too bad on shakes (ish!!) lol, what book is this missie???! X

It's the tans up for yourself book and get some confidence book.......I bloo*y need it and all. Wasting too much of my life worrying about stuff!!!

Im feeling very insecure at the moment about stuff that I shouldnt and need a kick up the arse. My other half is off for few drinks with his mates and i get a little insecure bout it...nothing major just dont ever wanna loose what i have..

Books called "why men love *****es!"

It focuses on all relationships tho inc friends xxx

Ohhh i might try :)
Yea i know what u mean , i can b a right ***** sometimes when oh is going out, just feel abit anxious.... Get worried he gets bored of his home life with me and the kids? Its all in my head i know- but since i got fat lost a lot of my confidence.
Still, we r on the way to being skinnies arent we?!!! Well u nd lumpy already r pretty small but im not all too far away :) waheeeey x

aw bless, i know where ur coming from, i feel the same with my confidence. i was saying to my friend the other day that although ive lost weight and feel much happier with myself, im still insecure about silly things. shes really confident and i wish i could be more like her, she just does what she likes and doesnt worry about what others think and i'd love to have that attitude myself! think its a case of putting on a front and then starting to really feel like you're gaining confidence the more you act like you are!

i try and do things that make you feel better within yourself like saying hello to people who pass in work or smiling at strangers (not in a demented way!) just little things that improve the way you feel. when i was bigger i used to get quite defensive and push people away, i now see that was just a severe lack of self-confidence so im trying to rectify a lot of that negativity! xx

Lumps and Mumma thats exactly like me! I hate being left in when OH goes out too drives me mental looool. O well anythigns better than going out with those girls ay loool! xxxxx

its daft isnt it?? i think self help books are great though, u do feel empowered after reading them! im going to buy the secret, its a book that basically states that what u give out, u get back, and like attracts like. all to do with positive energy so being happy and giving out positive vibes will attract like minded people to you and this way you surround yourself with positivity, in turn increasing your confidence. it talks about looking at your strengths too instead of focusing on the bad points which all makes sense its just a case of getting into that mindset! xx

Gonna have a read of these tips xxxx

This is so true just so hard to do it!! Maybe I'm just feeling down cos of general let down by mates and general everything really xxx

Feel like a bottle of vino looool x

aw hun, dont worry you can moan and let it out on here! im feeling sorry for myself too coz im single now which im ok with i just feel scared about meeting someone new when the time comes and all those other insecurities that come with being on your own! you just need to focus on the positives! xx

Thanks lumps ur a ledge xxxxx love u guys z

I used to be pretty confident, well id always come across that way anyway, and even being fat even though i jhated the way i looked i still was pretty outgoing , now that im slimmer (not the slimmest iv ever been but not too far off) i feel very bleurgh.... I dont really know how i feel but its kinda anxious, knot in my tummy type feeling.. Weird!!! Anyways heres my dinner tonight!! Haha looks lovely huh?!

Attachments

• image-1496522657.jpg
    image-1496522657.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 48
What is that?!!!!!

My guess is S+S cottage pie with veg ?? It actually tastes quite nice , well I thought it did when I was on S+S, hope you enjoyed x

bajoleth said:
My guess is S+S cottage pie with veg ?? It actually tastes quite nice , well I thought it did when I was on S+S, hope you enjoyed x

Close.... S+S curry with a few chunks of chicken and veg - was very edible!! Wouldnt go as far as to say i really enjoyed it tho!!! X

Curry, that must be new, you gotta give it to S+S for trying to make a VLCD more appetising x

Morning chicks xx

littlemumma said:
Goooood morning!!!!! Arrrr im tired!!! :( boooo lol i want me bed alllll day :) but no! Still, it bladdy friday :)

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back