Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

littlemumma said:
Yea!!! A lot harder than i thought it would be actually!!!
Yeah i will n just have to accept the result :O xx

Bet u still loose chick x

littlemumma said:
I spose anything more than 3lbs wud b good but i was def on the way for a 6lber :( arrrr well hey ho!! Xx

U never know ur luck chick zxx

I'm just currently stuffing a bowl of cereal!!! Can't cope!!!!!!!

littlemumma said:
God what r we like?!

We either need to do it proply or not atall?! Surely?! Dunno what to do?! Arrrrgh x

I think we will still be loosing tho!!!! Surely that's the important thing!!! If we're not in ketosis so be it!!!

What do u think x

Yeah i get what ur saying but i dont feel atall fulfilled by what im eating as its only little cheats so if i have a crappy loss il just b annoyed that i couldnt stick to it!!! I need one or the other - to stick to cd and hav great loss, or eat what i fancy and have steady wait loss over time.....?! X

littlemumma said:
Yeah i get what ur saying but i dont feel atall fulfilled by what im eating as its only little cheats so if i have a crappy loss il just b annoyed that i couldnt stick to it!!! I need one or the other - to stick to cd and hav great loss, or eat what i fancy and have steady wait loss over time.....?! X

Yh I know what u mean BUT surely u will still loose more than JUDDD or something xxx

See what WI says tomoz what do ya think?

Yeah i cant really comment til i know my loss (or gain?!!!!) haha!!!! Then i can analyse it all lol!!! Ahhaha!!!
Dont tell the bride - r u watching?!!! :) xxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo i missed it babe gutted!!!!! Was in bed by 9am yesterday (I start work in london at 7am every morning) xxxxx

Have you weighed?????

U didnt miss much love!!!

6lb loss, 11st 10lb - now im considering eating today as i got the takeaway tomoro, but eating as if i was on a DD so 500 cals, i dont wana waste cd products when i know tomoros happening!!!
What do u reckon?? 500 cals today, a little sumfin before gym tomoro plus my takeaway (maybe 1200cals)
Then back to cd fresh friday for the last week yes????
Xxx

U didnt miss much love!!!

6lb loss, 11st 10lb - now im considering eating today as i got the takeaway tomoro, but eating as if i was on a DD so 500 cals, i dont wana waste cd products when i know tomoros happening!!!
What do u reckon?? 500 cals today, a little sumfin before gym tomoro plus my takeaway (maybe 1200cals)
Then back to cd fresh friday for the last week yes????
Xxx

See told ya thats blimin excellent loss hun well done. Do your clothes feel looser?!!! its up to you!! Do what you feel comfortable with babe. Im stayin on til friday and then coming off my OH was having a proper moan up last night about how its effecting things so I really have to do something............................just wish i knew what!!!

confuzzled!

Um nah they dont :O feel the same but i feel a bi leaner perhaps?!!
Hmmmm well id happily carry on from today but i just dont wana waste products as i got the takeaway tomoro! So yes gonna do DD todaay, ID tomoro then cd for a further week then hopefully il b in the low 11s, wud love to see 11st 3or4 xx

And yea totally know what u mean, my oh was sooo pisst when i said i was breakin th diet for a takeaway! He said i never broke it to do stuff with him?!! Oooops lol so i really have to finalise this very soon!!!!!!
If u look on cd thread - slightly chubby.... It starts with my friend on theres beein doin fab calorie counting and still losing after stoping cd, xx

ok coolio so what are you now?

aw well done hun, so pleased you've done well! im not even looking at my scales anymore, havent weighed since monday and thats a record for me! exercising again tonight and keeping the cals low, sort of doing a juddd style up and down but not having a big swing of cals. hoping it;ll get me somewhere, i cant understand how ive had such a big gain over the space of a week really but i need to follow something that'll work for me long-term and calories counting and shifting seems to be the best option. will update you on my progress! xx

lumps looking forward to progress!!!

Mumma thats wicked xx seeeeeeeeeeeeeee its so worth it xxx

gotta be honest im tempted to do a stint on cd now ive seen both your results but it wont be for a few weeks at least, got to give the calorie counting and exercise a good go first! xx

Back