Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

yeah i know hun xxx

And me lool xx

Ok so.....not been grEat this arvo, (not even had my takeaway yet!!) banana, toast with butter, ryvita with philli and pickle! Sigh zzzZZZ

littlemumma said:
Ok so.....not been grEat this arvo, (not even had my takeaway yet!!) banana, toast with butter, ryvita with philli and pickle! Sigh zzzZZZ

Sound delish chick x

I just had cereal again and feel the same :( x

whats hml????????

dont worry bout it chick it was only one night!!! and bet you were still under 1300 calories for the day xxxx

Whats your plans today????

Hate my life!!!

Ok..... So ive woke up today feeling bloody awful, co-incedence after the kfc i dnt know? But im having cold sweats, stomach cramps and watery mouth so feeling soooo sick?! Am 3lbs heavier than weds apparently too!!!
Um..... Low cal today (like a DD) tomoro my oh wants to cook for us so will eat tomoro, and resume cd sunday for a week (well thats the plan anyway!)

jeez im doing low cal now honey gonna have a free for all tomorrow then low cal it xxx

Thats very interesting isnt it??! Very similar to juddd with the inch loss before weight loss?! X
would that suit you then as its weight loss you are wanting ?? x

bajoleth said:
would that suit you then as its weight loss you are wanting ?? x

U have a point honey but at this moment I wanna throw my scales out the window!!! Just si confused Jo!!! I can't live on these shakes and I have a amazing OH I wanna cook for!!

What do u think xxx

Im feeling similar u know..... The friggin scales r not a reflection on me i know theyre not!!!!!!!!! I dont look near 12stone im sure i dont, when not on shakes iv been eating fairly healthily, im at the gym 3-4times a week. I just dnt get it tbh? C

oh its a tough one hun, you are obviously unhappy on cd and a vlcd can cause problems within relationships as eating is such a social thing. Obviusly I think juddd is your perfect diet, I just think you need to tweak it to fit you. For the last 2 weeks I have been experimenting with double dd's I lost 2lbs each week despite there being an equal ratio of UP/DD days. Next week it will work out 4 DD's 3UP's will be interesting to see the results. I felt I needed ashake up after having a few stalls and I am so pleased with the results, perhaps something similar willwork for you,from where I'm standing you have nothing to lose ?

Back