Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

I have been out this evening but I have thought about the talk on and off today : )

I will post it tomorrow. But I won't be pulling any punches so you need to man up tomorrow! < Said with love >

You were SO in the zone and you've got yourself out of the zone - therefore I think that this is just a blip for you. I'll be back tomorrow and stop eating creme eggs. Ignore their soft, chocolatey little voices calling you from the kitchen. They are the ENEMY!

Last edited by a moderator:
GretaGrip said:
I have been out this evening but I have thought about the talk on and off today : )

I will post it tomorrow. But I won't be pulling any punches so you need to man up tomorrow! < Said with love >

You were SO in the zone and you've got yourself out of the zone - therefore I think that this is just a blip for you. I'll be back tomorrow and stop eating creme eggs. Ignore their soft, chocolatey little voices calling you from the kitchen. They are the ENEMY!

Lol!!!
Im still determined to stick to this i just dunno what to do..... Im stuck around the same weight which needs to go down!!! My best friend (chief bridemaid) is home from greece for a week so we have lots planned mostly regarding eating out :( so its just a bad time, im hoping by next week i will have come to decide on some kind of diet plan that i can do that actually works without being on cd ?? Ive lost another lb so weighing in at 11st 9lbs x

littlemumma said:
Missie how'd ur weigh in go x

Babe u lost a pound that's good xxx I can't remember what I weighed last week !!! Do u?

Well 10st 5 so not too bad not too good either currently getting ready to go out and look massive and old!!

MissieCB said:
Well 10st 5 so not too bad not too good either currently getting ready to go out and look massive and old!!

You are neither Hun - young and beautiful :) Enjoy your night out! X

yoga84 said:
You are neither Hun - young and beautiful :) Enjoy your night out! X

Awww thanks chick time seems to go by so fast!!! Ur doing well on ur JUDDD any chance I can inbox me ur weekly cal targets xxx

MissieCB said:
Awww thanks chick time seems to go by so fast!!! Ur doing well on ur JUDDD any chance I can inbox me ur weekly cal targets xxx

Cause I can Hun no problem at all :) x

So i think im back in the saddle (well til saturday atleast!!!!)
Im doin a combo of c.c and juddd and incorporating using up my cd shakes on lower cal days,
Today:
Banana
Cd choc mint shake
Light choices curry w/rice
S+S white choc bar

So about 700 ish cals for today!
How u doin missie x

Dreadful!!!!! :( over ate weekend and trying to get back to it x

sunnyrae said:
Where's 'the talk' im desperate to read it hehe

I didn't c it either x

Haha i havnt had it on my thread but no doubt i will on GGs diary lol!!!!

Ah missie i had a shiiite wkend too, i was lucky to only gain a lb!!! X

I havent stood on the scales since the weekend..............................sod that! was good last night tho and bought an eggwhite and spinach omlette with me to work!!!! Dying for chocolate already tho lool xx

nooo why you on thin ice your just saying it as it goes xx

Back