Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

I'm still JUDDDing. I've kept on the same day on day off routine most of the time. It's been 2 months today and I am 15lb down. I tend to eat two of my left over Exante soups on my down days which I pad out with some tomato paste, hot pepper sauce and a lot more water, plus a vine tomato (because I love them) and a piece of fruit. I actually look forward to the soups now! LOL

On my up days I eat healthily and can do anything between 1200-2000 cals on these days. I wouldn't say it is easy, but it's not hard. I'm really pleased with the weight loss even though I know I would lose more on Exante,Lighterlife or Cambridge. If I could be another stone down by the end of the year I'll be really happy. Slow but steady. For me it's as much about the health benefits as the weight, but the two are coupled until I get to a healthier BMI.

Julie your doing so well congrats!! I did Juddd and i ended up putting weight on......not sure why but it didnt work for me which i was gutted for!!

Im all over the place too mumma. Just cant seem to settle in anything!!! Im torn between calorie counting and having one meal a day in the evening with my OH!! What are you doing?

I dunno..... Kinda abit of c.c and cd and a day off at th weekend i guess..... My body cant really tolerate cd i dont think as i keep feeling really sick (like on a daily basis) so what im trying is.... A decent-ish brekkie (egg on toast, omlete, sketti on toast etc....) cd shake for lunch and cd shake for tea along with a small protein rich meal, so my cals in th weekday will be about 800 and then on a saturday or a sunday have a meal which isnt restricted but not totally awful!!! So my saturday(or sun) cals could be upto about 1800, im still on pretty low cals (like cd step 3 is 810 i think) so see how we go!? Just wana stop feeling sick its really not fun lol!!!! X

yeah babes exactly thats what im thinking of doing xxxx
#You sure your not pregnant loool xxx

ha loool xx

quick question do you use any decent face creams im struggling to find one that works x

Mumma I'm the same but getting ancient and it's not good!!!

Not really got a budget just want something that will stop me along Loool x

MissieCB said:
Mumma I'm the same but getting ancient and it's not good!!!

Not really got a budget just want something that will stop me along Loool x

Can't beat Simple - they do an anti ageing one too if needed lol! ;-) x

yoga84 said:
Can't beat Simple - they do an anti ageing one too if needed lol! ;-) x

Awwww yoga thanks for suggestion will have a look x

yoga84 said:
No problem - I've tried more expensive brands but I prefer Simple to all of them :)

Have u tried boots???

yoga84 said:
Boots do loads of different types - which type?

The perfect n protect serum xxx

So today has been .....iffy!!!
Sketti on toast for breakie 200cal
Banana 100cal
Dippers 125cal
S+S cottage pie with brocolli+s/corn 160cal
Quavers 88cal

Car failed MOT and gonna cost ove £250 to repair grrrrrr awful timing with saving for crimbo and wedding :( my oh doesnt want to get it sorted but i dnt think i can live without the car -not with the kids...... Hmmmmmph!!

littlemumma said:
So today has been .....iffy!!!
Sketti on toast for breakie 200cal
Banana 100cal
Dippers 125cal
S+S cottage pie with brocolli+s/corn 160cal
Quavers 88cal

Car failed MOT and gonna cost ove £250 to repair grrrrrr awful timing with saving for crimbo and wedding :( my oh doesnt want to get it sorted but i dnt think i can live without the car -not with the kids...... Hmmmmmph!!

You need a car!!! You'll go mental without it hun x

Especially with kiddies gorge xxxxx

I'm at 822 calories today and chuffed!!!!

Back