Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

My plan of now is eat 700-800 cals weekdays, saturdays and sundays up to 1600 and excercise 3-4 times a week (im averaging about 650 at the gym) and see what happens, keep carb intake to a low and higher on veggies, salads and protein! Lets see what happens!!!!
Stupid friggin diets y cnt i b skinny!!!!!!!!

Exactly looool what u doin at gym????

yeah its crazy really is all this dieting i think wrecks the metabolism hun. Mine is mangled for sure!!!!!!

Feel like i can eat hardly anything and im still gonna put on!!!

i feel like this too! ive only had 700 cals today and i feel bloated and huge! think CD has a lot to answer for, although it got rid of the majority of my weight, im really struggling now. i feel like the only way ill lose consistently is by maybe doing a 5/2 fast of 2 down days per week of around 700 cals and have 1200 cals on the other days to try and trick my body again. nothings ever straightforward! x

Cor if only two dd worked for me!!! X

Lots of differrent bits, treadmil, cross trainer, weights spinfit etc... Im generally in there about 1hr 15mins or so, and sweat like a pig so i know im doing something right!!!! Lol
I feel like i should b dropping loads of lbs with how little im eating, its really nuts... My portions r smaller than my 2yr olds for gawds sake!!!!

Well I'm gonna start so let's see ayyyy

Totally ridiculous, i weighed 11st 7lbs last saturday today im weighing 11st 10.5lbs, iv been eating like a fekin rabbit since monday, gym 3 times (and going again today!!) omg! What is the point here!!!

Thats fecking crazy chick!!! have you measured yourself??

I just did, all the same except nearly an inch smaller on hips,
Mayb my wkend was just too much, but i didnt think i was really really awful! Its so frustrating though, im nearer 12st now than i am under 11 and a half!! Raaaarrrrr

I know its well depressing. God what do we need to do for gods sake starve to death????

The annoying thing is most days i do feel like im starving myself!!!!!!
Yesterday consisted of a banana at breakfast, 6 king prawns in a salad for lunch with a dollop of low fat marie rose sauce, tea was a weight watchers 250cal pasta bake!!!! Oh plus a pink'n'white wafer thing!! Wtf!!!!

i know just read yogas dirary and she is the same :(

Maybe we just need to eat normally for a while to get our metabolism back xx

MissieCB said:
i know just read yogas dirary and she is the same :(

Maybe we just need to eat normally for a while to get our metabolism back xx

That's what I'm thinking Girls! So having weekend off - which is radical after a 2 pound gain but bugger it I'm fed up with dieting :)

We look great - let's celebrate!!! :-D xxxx

Couldn't have put it better while drinking my vino x

Iv just stuffed 600cals worth of cookies!!! Fml!!! Back on it properly monday, gonna enjoy my wkend and then begin the suffering again!!!!

littlemumma said:
Iv just stuffed 600cals worth of cookies!!! Fml!!! Back on it properly monday, gonna enjoy my wkend and then begin the suffering again!!!!

I'm stuffing wine big styleere

Oh i got that to come tomoro!!! Haha!!!

Bought a new dress today what ya reckon?! Its a little snug if im honest.... Does it look it??

Attachments

• image-976826151.jpg
    image-976826151.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 99
  • image-140500044.jpg
    image-140500044.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 104
Looks gorgeous hun, you look tiny lovely and slim :)

:) ah cool!! Hopefully i dont split the zip then!!

So weigh in today shows 11st 8 so thats 1lb gain from last week :O o well, not gonna be all miserable about it!

RebekahR said:
Looks gorgeous hun, you look tiny lovely and slim :)

I agree, wish I looked as good as you!

Back